Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: One Stormy Night - 2018 Oct 9 (15 Days)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by MeruBunny View Post
    So.... S8 promised us that they will bring back the collectibles on the next goal, I can't believe they lied to us like that, my trust in them keeps diminishing ��
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    I heard we were supposed to get collections from side goals too. One step closer to ending this game.
    The below is my reply to members who asked in Bakery Story and that applies to Restaurant Story as well. Sorry for the confusion caused.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Update:

They are unable to share if parts will drop from future side goal recipes since Storm8 does not speculate.

However they did confirm that should it be available in the future, players would be notified in-game via announcement or hint/quest text.

(This applies to Restaurant Story.)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    The below is my reply to members who asked in Bakery Story and that applies to Restaurant Story as well. Sorry for the confusion caused.
    What is preventing them from ?sharing?? What has stopped them and made them unable to answer the question?

Anything we could do to help them be able to answer?
    Last edited by [S8] Elsa; 10-10-18 at 10:17 AM.

Help with new goal

I am trying to do the new goal but am stuck on 2 things.

1) One Stormy Night: I have bought more than 12 flooring and it keeps saying I only have 10.

2) A Dimention of Sight: How do I build the stoves??? They are locked and I don?t understand the new collectibles tab

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by rachel_77777 View Post
    I am trying to do the new goal but am stuck on 2 things.

1) One Stormy Night: I have bought more than 12 flooring and it keeps saying I only have 10.

2) A Dimention of Sight: How do I build the stoves??? They are locked and I don?t understand the new collectibles tab
    1) Are you usually able to participate in goals? If so, did you purchase the new black floor tiles with green footprints called "Foot Steps"?

2) Depending on your level, there is a cap on how many ovens you can have out at any one time. You may have to store three of the ovens you currently have on display in order to purchase the new Ghostly Ovens. The Oven will remain locked until you fully complete the first goal involving the wallpaper and floor tiles.

Building The Oven: Once purchased, the oven will be a box of parts and when you tap on it, you will see the requirements needed: 28 Spectre (Green Ghosts) and 12 Phantom (Pink Ghosts). You can request these items from your neighbors, (via the button on the screen that shows you the parts needed) your neighbors can gift them to you, or you can trade Collectibles to make the parts needed.

Collectibles: Once you've built the new Ghostly Ovens/Fountains and start cooking on them, you will randomly see 4 different colors of Skull Screws that drop as you are preparing and serving recipes, these automatically go into your inventory/storage so you don't have to do anything to more to collect them other than cook and serve as usual.

After collecting, you'll want to open your in game Menu, click on Collectibles, and scroll to the bottom - you will see the amount of Skull Screws you have collected. Once you have at least one of each Collectible, you can then exchange them for 1 of the new parts needed to build the ovens. These Collectibles will only drop from the new event ovens and they will disappear at the end of the event so if you want to use them to make parts, you must do so during the event.

Hope this helps you in some way.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 10-10-18 at 09:36 AM.

There's a problem with redeeming my parts out of my collectables. Twice I've tried to redeem a ghost and it doesn't appear in the amount of ghosts needed to build my stove. This is not acceptable. Has anyone else had this problem?

Also, I have collected one of each part for two ghosts for the other cooking appliance and it won't let me redeem it. Says I haven't earned the amount needed. If I need one of each screw for each ghost, I'm being robbed!

Farm Supplier
    I?m so sick of this way of doing goals especially if the side goal doesn?t drop collectibles. S8 your loosing good long term players who once enjoyed this game. Also it?s Halloween where is the sale on tables, decor etc? Come on!!!!!!

Fashion Designer
    I gathered up, through gifts received and from collectibles, enough ghosts. I got all the required parts. The appliance box of parts changed to BUILD IT and I clicked on that and my box turned into the blue appliance.

Then the game did that thing where it locks up and I have to restart my phone. It happens a lot. So I did that.

Now, I do not have enough parts and my appliance is a box. But all the parts I had used are gone. There are 0 in collectibles and no new gifts.

The game just stole my parts. Now I need MORE parts than are required.

This is getting ridiculous.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SurfergirlSD View Post
    There's a problem with redeeming my parts out of my collectables. Twice I've tried to redeem a ghost and it doesn't appear in the amount of ghosts needed to build my stove. This is not acceptable. Has anyone else had this problem?

Also, I have collected one of each part for two ghosts for the other cooking appliance and it won't let me redeem it. Says I haven't earned the amount needed. If I need one of each screw for each ghost, I'm being robbed!
    Yes, you need one of each color skull screw for every time you want to redeem a collection to get a ghost. You're not being robbed, that's how collectibles have always worked.

The other thing may be robbing you, I don't know.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    What is preventing them from ?sharing?? What has stopped them and made them unable to answer the question?

Anything we could do to help them be able to answer?
    Nothing has changed. It's always been this way, Storm8 can't speculate or release game info ahead of schedule. We will share if we get more news on this.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    @Mods, The collectibles are mislabeled once more. The pink ghost is called Phantom when you click to build the Ghostly Stove but in the Collectibles tab, it's called Wraith even though it adds to the Phantom total.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrainGrandma2 View Post
    There is a bug in this goal. In the first appliance, the purple ghost is called Phantom, but under the collectibles tab, the purple ghost is called Wraith and the white ghost is phantom. Could this please be addressed.
    This issue has been fixed earlier.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast