Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Odd October - 2018 Oct 4 (5 Days)

Nightclub Owner

GOAL: Odd October - 2018 Oct 4 (5 Days)

Odd October: Part One
    Serve 10 Ramen (10g to skip)
    - Basic Stove
    - 2 Hours *under Lunch tab*
    Serve 10 Skinny Breasticks (10g to skip)
    - Basic Oven
    - 1 Hour *under Dinner tab*
    Serve 10 Shrimp Kabobs (10g to skip)
    - Basic Grill
    - 1 Hour *under Lunch tab*
    Build 1 Lab Stove (2g to skip)
    - $24,000 each
    - 5 Brass Diverter + 5 Mallet + 5 Vial Knob
    Rewards: $1,000, 30 xp, UNLOCKS - Slime-wich Recipe

Odd October: Part Two
    Serve 15 Ravioli (30g to skip)
    - Basic Stove
    - 3 Hours *under Dinner tab*
    Serve 15 Slime Soup (15g to skip)
    - Lab Stove
    - 2 Hours
    Serve 15 Slime-wich (15g to skip)
    - Lab Stove
    - 2 Hours
    Rewards: $1,000, 30 xp, UNLOCKS - Slime-a-roni and Cheese Recipe

Odd October: Part Three
    Serve 20 Potato Wedges (20g to skip)
    - Basic Oven
    - 1 Hour *under Lunch tab*
    Serve 20 Slimed Popcorn (40g to skip)
    - Lab Stove
    - 4 Hours
    Serve 20 Slime-a-roni and Cheese (40g to skip)
    - Lab Stove
    - 4 Hours
    Rewards: $1,000, 30 xp, UNLOCKS - Frozen Slime Recipe

Odd October: Part Four
    Serve 5 Tomato Bisque (20g to skip)
    - Basic Stove
    - 8 Hours *under Lunch tab*
    Serve 25 T-Bone Steak (25g to skip)
    - Basic Grill
    - 1 Hour *under Dinner tab*
    Serve 25 Slime Cakes (75g to skip)
    - Lab Stove
    - 5 Hours
    Serve 25 Frozen Slime (75g to skip)
    - Lab Stove
    - 5 Hours
    Rewards: $1,000, 30 xp, 1 Free Spooky Fireplace

Final Goal Prize:
    Spooky Fireplace, 2x1, 24g Value (3rd Place Prize in 2011 Halloween Chest)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0001269.JPG 
Views:	181 
Size:	15.6 KB 
ID:	47719

Name:	0001268.JPG 
Views:	173 
Size:	35.6 KB 
ID:	47720

New Recipes:

Name:	0001267.JPG 
Views:	192 
Size:	54.3 KB 
ID:	47721
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 10-04-18 at 06:16 PM.

Executive Chef
    Oh cool, I love the spooky fireplace!

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone have a pic of the lab stove? It says I have one can not find it! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    Does anyone have a pic of the lab stove? It says I have one can not find it! Lol
    It looks white. Sorry I don't have a picture. But if you can, look at my restaurant. it's on my floor now. 7700AnchorInn

Fashion Designer
    I do not think I can finish this in five days, but with the goals becoming harder and harder, I knew that was coming.

I will be disappointed when these goals get so hard that I have to stop doing them.

Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    I do not think I can finish this in five days, but with the goals becoming harder and harder, I knew that was coming.

I will be disappointed when these goals get so hard that I have to stop doing them.
    Me too. It will be difficult to cook #30-2hr, #40-4hr, #50-5hrs recipes on four lab stoves. If I could sit on my device maybe. But with working and sleeping, no. If I can build a total of six, eight or ten stoves, probably yes. Oh....... I owe my soul to the company store..... where's the fun? Is anyone out there? Can anyone hear us? Will the next goal be#30 or #40 recipes to cook? PLEASE ADD some fun back to this game.

I Was Stunned when I saw amts needed for Just 2nd part of Goal!!! 30 Needed of the Lab Stove just to get thru It???? You need to build at least 5 same day!!! And the 3rd, 4th even more!!! You'll need at least 10 Stoves and be cooking every hour or two for Days!!!!

Does S8 Want us to Fail??? I Get it is supposed to be challenge But not a almost impossible one!!!!
    Hate to think maybe these and the 15 day goals is either pay or quit! Beginning to wonder, sad.
    I have no problem paying for more ovens or expansions But I dont get any free gems so Not paying real money just to speed up a recipe!
    Last edited by kimtoos2; 10-05-18 at 01:07 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Sadly, I already own 6 Spooky Fireplaces so I obviously have no need for the prize so I won't be finishing this one. I'll complete the tasks far enough to open all the new recipes then pack it in.

While I think it's great that they're offering older items, I'm not overly happy that they've chosen an item that we can get from a Mystery Box that is on offer for half price each Halloween. If they wanted to offer something from that box, they could've at least offered the first prize Monster Mash, or even Spooky Supplies or Werewolf Cage the second prizes which might've felt more like a victory than this.

There are so many other, older Halloween decos they could've gone with that I find myself slightly disappointed with their choice. As others have mentioned, this goal requires a lot of time spent on a prize that doesn't equal what we're asked to put in.

Feel free to check out my post from 9-6-18 where I suggested the staff actually pilot one of these goals from start to finish- get your 20 neighbors, build new stoves, wait for parts from global neighbors all on different time zones,and turn on your alarm clocks to cook overnight- and oh yes, do this in 5 days with work and family life!!I really believe they don’t have a clue until they try it. I totally agree with you and some of my neighbors are quitting. Maybe if more people responded, they might try it!!���� thanks for your comments!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast