Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: GOAL: One Stormy Night - 2018 Oct 9 (15 Days)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 7700AnchorInn View Post
    Alright, I finish all the goals. I earn the Boo! decoration. I clear the floor space and tap it to place it in my restaurant. On the marquee strip it goes from 1 to 0, but it is invisible on my floor! People are walking around it. But you can not see it. What is the deal here? I'm feeling it's stealthy!?
    My Boo! Was fine but my Costumed Ghosts deco was invisible when I first placed it. I had to rotate it dozen or so times and it suddenly was visible if that doesn't work, you might want to try doing a force close after you've placed the deco in your restaurant.

It's likely just a temporary glitch but if it remains invisible after leaving it on display for a day or so, I'd recommend filing a support ticket so s8 can have a look at it on Monday.

Thank you AnnirasSweets. I rotated it several times and moved it over a step, rotated again and it appeared! Thank you for the heads up! Aww .....I can relax until the next challenge. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by tagliatele View Post
    If you send more than 20 requests on one day, the rest rolls over to the following day. If you need a different part the following day, you have to make sure you send a new request exactly at the daily reset time. The new request will then overwrite the one from the previous day.
    If you send the new request, lets say 5 hours after the daily reset time, chances are that your neighbours have already accepted the request from the previous day (potentially for the part you no longer need).
    You may be thinking that your new requests are not being accepted, while in fact you may have already received the unwanded parts from the previous day and not paid attention to the increased number of the unwanted item in your gift folder.
    That's what I found some time ago was happening for me anyway. Luckily the reset time for me falls at 8am, so it's really handy as it's just as I'm getting ready for work
    TYSM!!! I have always wondered and that explains Alot!! I knew they rolled over But didnt know new overrides!! I have great nbrs so that part is Cool. Now I can plan better!! Your Awesome!!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678