View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

8 53.33%
  • I did not like this Event

4 26.67%
  • I could not finish in time

2 13.33%
  • Omega Light Dragon

11 73.33%
  • Ghost Dragon

9 60.00%
  • Werewolf Dragon

10 66.67%
  • Pocus Dragon

8 53.33%
  • Patchwork Vine

0 0%
  • Uproot

0 0%
  • Dark Relic

1 6.67%
  • Monsterwood

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Terror Night Dragon Tales Event **NEW POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    I still don’t get it ...the icy lands has 1000 food. Why can’t our regular items have it... dont see why we don’t have the same food on both sides? I’d pay $100,000 to get 1000 food ... or they have to lower the amts. I’m unemployed & I find it hard to go from just about nothing to about 235,000... so I prob won’t finish either

Fashion Designer
    I like the grand prize! Too bad I wasn't able to get the LB grand prize, this and that could've been a perfect match!

Fashion Designer
    Would like to get the final dragon but just don’t have the food. Not sure if I’m even going for the first dragon. Way too much food for these tales!!

Executive Chef
    Well I won?t win the prize dragon. I don?t have enough food. But I?ll try! Last event I finished with minutes to spare. Because I can?t planting to 10 min food. The 100,000 food from the world leaderboard helps A LOT. So I?ll keep planting 1hr food.

I see folks always stuffing on the part where we need to hatch the common dragon. In this case the werewolf. My advice, is to not wait until you need it to breed it. 8 times out of 10 it?ll be next to impossible and you?ll get endless fails. I alwahs breed the common dragon and have it sitting on the next until needed. I got mines on the first try just now.

I only need 3 or 4 more diamond dragons. I WANT this one so bad. Especially after I just won the one from the leaderboard and FINALLY got Chakra. I?ve bred three diamond horns without trying. WHY do they come to me when I get my first?!

Anyhoos, good luck folks! Halloween is my fav time on DS.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by G4OU812 View Post
    Oh, well. I'm out with 115,491 food. I'll just go for the 1st dragon and save food until the next DT.
    I have even less food so DITTO
    Even if I had the food I?ve already had 4 fails trying for common Werewolf - 2x 11 hr NeoBubble. 1x 25hr Penumbra and 1 12 hr sitting on nest. I think I?ve only ever managed to breed the common twice so shortage of food probably irrelevant
    Oh but I so want the Light Mother dragons.
    Last edited by Ellerslie6; 10-11-18 at 12:03 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I have no land to put any more dragons. I just pulled more decorations.

Fashion Designer
    Can the Werewolf Dragon be hatched early? I don't remember if I have done that in the past. Thanks!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    Can the Werewolf Dragon be hatched early? I don't remember if I have done that in the past. Thanks!
    I've always hatched and raised it to the needed level as soon as I bred it and have never experienced any issues.

Banned
    I have a question for my fellow players. One of my accounts will be able to finish this event with no problems as I have plenty of food. My other account can't even participate because it has *no* food; however, I could use 300 gems to outright buy the Light Mother dragon. I know that she is very popular with players, but do I *need* her? Should I spend 300 gems to get her, especially since I will already get her on my secondary account?
    Thank you for your input. (I can't believe I'm asking this when I was just complaining that I've already given S8 too much of my money and feel like they treat us players like [], but I digress.)
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-11-18 at 10:24 AM. Reason: inappropriate word

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I have a question for my fellow players. One of my accounts will be able to finish this event with no problems as I have plenty of food. My other account can't even participate because it has *no* food; however, I could use 300 gems to outright buy the Light Mother dragon. I know that she is very popular with players, but do I *need* her? Should I spend 300 gems to get her, especially since I will already get her on my secondary account?
    Thank you for your input. (I can't believe I'm asking this when I was just complaining that I've already given S8 too much of my money and feel like they treat us players like[]but I digress.)
    300 gold is a good deal for a UR Champion.
    Light Mother is
    1) top rated against some opponents,
    2)very useful in Bingo battle if you need to use a White, Yellow or Blue to win,
    3)very strong against Red.

Food, if you have Bingo Apple x10 or x5 boosts & can spare a hectic 1 hour a day, farm UPGRAPES. x10 boost gives 35k-40k per hour but you have a hectic time replanting every 1 minute. Depending on the speed of your device, the time loss from replanting varies hence 35k-40k vs the 42k max. if no loss, mine loses 15 sec per planting. x5 boost means replanting every 2 minutes but harvest is halved, 21k max.
    Had to do this, feeding Gold Horizon to L15.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-11-18 at 10:25 AM. Reason: edited quote

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast