View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

8 53.33%
  • I did not like this Event

4 26.67%
  • I could not finish in time

2 13.33%
  • Omega Light Dragon

11 73.33%
  • Ghost Dragon

9 60.00%
  • Werewolf Dragon

10 66.67%
  • Pocus Dragon

8 53.33%
  • Patchwork Vine

0 0%
  • Uproot

0 0%
  • Dark Relic

1 6.67%
  • Monsterwood

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Terror Night Dragon Tales Event **NEW POLL ADDED**

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie2018 View Post
    I don't know how S8 has gotten away with giving 60 Raw Marble as a "prize" for completing Chapter 9 of Tales. If you get thru Chapter 9, You have spent a lot of Food and probably Gold too. It is an absolute slap in the face to be "rewarded" with Raw Marble!!!! I have 600 raw marble and can only use about 20 per week. Players should be insulted and outraged that S8 thinks we are stupid enough to consider this a prize. I would happily get 5 gold or 5,000 food instead.
    I mentioned that a couple of times and feel the exact same way. Raw marble is useless when marble keys are the ones needed to expand land because of endless events. To be perfectly honest Dragon Story should go to the Fantasy Forest Story method of expanding land altogether and give adventure tickets, 9000 food or 10 gold for completing chapter 9.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    I mentioned that a couple of times and feel the exact same way. Raw marble is useless when marble keys are the ones needed to expand land because of endless events. To be perfectly honest Dragon Story should go to the Fantasy Forest Story method of expanding land altogether and give adventure tickets, 9000 food or 10 gold for completing chapter 9.
    IIRC, marbles keys was one of the community prizes in last WE in addition to 50 essense. Hope they change Raw Marble to Marble Keys next DT.
    The exponential increase in marble keys needed with each additional row means later rows may take months to craft enough keys for just one block of forest. 24hr craft time is too long. At the rate of nn new dragons per month even caretakers with lots of space now, need to consider keeping Event dragon eggs in storage. Many L200 islands have hundreds of eggs in storage.

Rhino Keeper
    Everyone must feel the same way about the Raw Marble. How can we best suggest to S8 to change that "prize"?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie2018 View Post
    Everyone must feel the same way about the Raw Marble. How can we best suggest to S8 to change that "prize"?
    I know I feel the same - I wish there were a more direct way to convey our wishes than just on this board where it feels like they never see it.

Executive Chef
    Raw marbles and Island parts as prizes are not very good prizes IMO. Speaking only for myself I won’t need anymore of these any time soon if ever since I have 2,179 raw marble and 1,070 Island parts. While these prizes may be useful to lower level players I wish S8 would give the higher level players prizes we could actually use.
    Last edited by Zummat; 10-13-18 at 05:56 AM. Reason: Typo

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Zummat View Post
    Raw marbles and Island parts as prizes are not very good prizes IMO. Speaking only for myself I won?t need anymore of these any time soon if ever since I have 2,179 marble keys and 1,070 Island parts. While these prizes may be useful to lower level players I wish S8 would give the higher level players prizes we could actually use.

ESPECIALLY when different level of players have different tasks to perform!

If S8 can give out different tasks to different level players, they can give different prizes. They just have to do a little work...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MajicHearts View Post
    ESPECIALLY when different level of players have different tasks to perform!

If S8 can give out different tasks to different level players, they can give different prizes. They just have to do a little work...
    I agree.

Side note: I had an oops in my original text. I have 2,179 raw marble not the keys. It was wishful thinking. Lol

And I noticed they took away the option to craft food as well. Not nice s8

Rhino Keeper
    I'm so glad that others feel the same way about the mystic maps as the biscuit(prize ) isnit a fair but very poor prize. I feel that way about the marble...WOW, l have a thousand in storage but can't manufacture the keys any faster.. we should be able to trade in our maps and island pieces for keys
    Too many poorly thought out process.... we still collect island pieces and maps for bingo....update...make the biscuit worth our while.

And there are many times I can't breed the required species . So waste of a game.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kanajunroses View Post
    I'm so glad that others feel the same way about the mystic maps as the biscuit(prize ) isnit a fair but very poor prize. I feel that way about the marble...WOW, l have a thousand in storage but can't manufacture the keys any faster.. we should be able to trade in our maps and island pieces for keys
    Too many poorly thought out process.... we still collect island pieces and maps for bingo....update...make the biscuit worth our while.

And there are many times I can't breed the required species . So waste of a game.
    Or trade the maps for food, many cellphones can not display that many dragons

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast