View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

8 53.33%
  • I did not like this Event

4 26.67%
  • I could not finish in time

2 13.33%
  • Omega Light Dragon

11 73.33%
  • Ghost Dragon

9 60.00%
  • Werewolf Dragon

10 66.67%
  • Pocus Dragon

8 53.33%
  • Patchwork Vine

0 0%
  • Uproot

0 0%
  • Dark Relic

1 6.67%
  • Monsterwood

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Terror Night Dragon Tales Event **NEW POLL ADDED**

Fashion Designer
    Chapter 10, after getting 5 things from friends and collecting 6 fire apples, had us raise the pocus dragon to level 12 and then craft and place the monster wood. I fed pocus to 12 and then got the craft and place monster wood. I had pre crafted it, but didn?t collect until the task said to do so. I then placed it and my game reset. It wanted me to feed pocus again to 12. So I did and, of course, my monster wood was already placed and that part didn?t reset. Now it?s telling me to craft a monster wood. So frustrating!

I?m not going to put in a ticket because s8 likely won?t do anything and it?s a hassle. I hate these resets all the time! Why would it reset back to pocus task and not put my monster wood back? So unfair! Now I won?t finish and get the final dragon. I?m not spending gold to do this when I already did it. Just upset I wasted all that food on pocus and couldn?t advance.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    Chapter 10, after getting 5 things from friends and collecting 6 fire apples, had us raise the pocus dragon to level 12 and then craft and place the monster wood. I fed pocus to 12 and then got the craft and place monster wood. I had pre crafted it, but didn?t collect until the task said to do so. I then placed it and my game reset. It wanted me to feed pocus again to 12. So I did and, of course, my monster wood was already placed and that part didn?t reset. Now it?s telling me to craft a monster wood. So frustrating!

I?m not going to put in a ticket because s8 likely won?t do anything and it?s a hassle. I hate these resets all the time! Why would it reset back to pocus task and not put my monster wood back? So unfair! Now I won?t finish and get the final dragon. I?m not spending gold to do this when I already did it. Just upset I wasted all that food on pocus and couldn?t advance.
    Go ahead & start a ticket. Since you do have a Monsterwood placed, it must have been crafted. The reset/resync is a known problem & simliar thing like this has happened to others in previous DTs. S8 should award Omega Light Mother.
    Others with similar sotuation have skipped this step with gold while starting a ticket to reclaim the gold. Skipping & completing the rest of the tasks of Ch10 gives you all the right to reclaim the gold spent to skip.
    You do have a Monsterwood placed which must haved been crafted.

If you do not have Light Mother, the gold is well spent to get two URs which have desirable type (Champion, Champion+Diamond).

Executive Chef
    It’s 5am and I’m exhausted. Ok, so my insomnia and sucky day is to blame. But DS is a good fallguy.

I’m debating whether I should stop planting upgrades and just buy 120. With my skipping the four battles for 12 gems each UNLESS a new battle comes today, I should have enough to just pay 225 gems instead of feeding Pocus to 12. Right now she’s at 11 and I have less than 11,000 food.

Now is my least favorite part of the tales. Asking neighbors for something and have them take 12 hours to accept.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    It’s 5am and I’m exhausted. Ok, so my insomnia and sucky day is to blame. But DS is a good fallguy.

I’m debating whether I should stop planting upgrades and just buy 120. With my skipping the four battles for 12 gems each UNLESS a new battle comes today, I should have enough to just pay 225 gems instead of feeding Pocus to 12. Right now she’s at 11 and I have less than 11,000 food.

Now is my least favorite part of the tales. Asking neighbors for something and have them take 12 hours to accept.
    225 gems is a small price to pay for a champ/diamond hybrid and you also get the ticket for another dragon. So that’s 225 for two dragons. Thats a bargain around here! If you have the gold then I would do it.
    Last edited by ksbmommy; 10-19-18 at 07:02 AM. Reason: autocorrect messed up again

Fashion Designer

I experienced this exact situation during the DT where the grand prize dragon is the Jingle Dragon. I put in a ticket and explained what happened. After a few days, my Jingle dragon was placed in my storage.

I suggest you put in a ticket. The support might respond late but they will surely reply.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    225 gems is a small price to pay for a champ/diamond hybrid and you also get the ticket for another dragon. So that’s 225 for two dragons. Thats a bargain around here! If you have the gold then I would do it.
    You’re absolutely right! That’s the same conclusion I came to last night and just went ahead and bought the extra 120 gems. I don’t even need to skip the battles since I should be able to win easily with a new one just beginning. I just need three diamond dragons and wasn’t going to pass up on this one. I also don’t have light Mother and it’s too cute to pass up.

I don’t know when the last time was I won a battle tournament. So this one will do after I get it to level 12!

I’m waiting for my fireapples and then I should be done soon enough. Good luck, everyone!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    Asking neighbors for something and have them take 12 hours to accept.
    When you ask for materials they receive a notification (Neighbor ask fot help !)

If you visit his island and play with their dragons, they receive another notification (Neighbor play with your dragons!)

After some time, write a friendly note "p5! " and they receive another notification (Neighbor write in your wall! )

If after 3 notification they dont open the game and see your request is a lost cause, find more friends .

Also try to ask in the morning before they go to school and mid day after they return from school or be in his lunch break

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by glenngenius View Post
    I experienced this exact situation during the DT where the grand prize dragon is the Jingle Dragon. I put in a ticket and explained what happened. After a few days, my Jingle dragon was placed in my storage.

I suggest you put in a ticket. The support might respond late but they will surely reply.
    Thanks to you, I did contact S8 and they gave me the dragon. I would have easily gotten it anyway so I’m glad they did that! Thank you S8!!!!! Thank you Glenn!!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CranberryMil View Post
    When you ask for materials they receive a notification (Neighbor ask fot help !)

If you visit his island and play with their dragons, they receive another notification (Neighbor play with your dragons!)

After some time, write a friendly note "p5! " and they receive another notification (Neighbor write in your wall! )

If after 3 notification they dont open the game and see your request is a lost cause, find more friends .

Also try to ask in the morning before they go to school and mid day after they return from school or be in his lunch break
    Oh believe me I’ve been deleting folks left and right. I STILL have over 400 neighbors remaining. With no pending requests since I expanded with maps a while ago.

So I send requests to everyone level 175 and above. And some of these people were awake after asking ME for parts! Haha. It’s totally time to get rid of more, because I lost one event when they didn’t respond in time. I had no gems to skip.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks to you, I did contact S8 and they gave me the dragon. I would have easily gotten it anyway so I’m glad they did that! Thank you S8!!!!! Thank you Glenn!!!!
    Yay! You're welcome, Sophie!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast