View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

8 53.33%
  • I did not like this Event

4 26.67%
  • I could not finish in time

2 13.33%
  • Omega Light Dragon

11 73.33%
  • Ghost Dragon

9 60.00%
  • Werewolf Dragon

10 66.67%
  • Pocus Dragon

8 53.33%
  • Patchwork Vine

0 0%
  • Uproot

0 0%
  • Dark Relic

1 6.67%
  • Monsterwood

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Terror Night Dragon Tales Event **NEW POLL ADDED**

Can I craft the relic from day 9 ahead of time and leave it in the spell shop? Or do I have to craft it on demand?
    Last edited by DragonstoneJr; 10-17-18 at 10:31 AM. Reason: Misspelled

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonstoneJr View Post
    Can I craft the relic from day 9 ahead of time and leave it in the spell shop? Or do I have to craft it on demand?
    In my experience, if you already have one crafted and in storage it will NOT count for that step but if you have it crafted and wait to collect it from the Spell Shop when the goal asks then it WILL count.

Just keep in mind that Goal 4 of Chapter 10 is to craft the Monsterwood that requires two Dark Relics even though the goals only ask you to craft one. So you'll need to complete the craft again at some point before the Monsterwood Goal.

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone has suggest on breeding werewolf.....can't get it with withthe black and purple that I've tried I just want to finish the chapter

Eeeeeeek! Thanks for the heads up on the monster wood. I would have been completely blown out of the water on that one!!!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kanajunroses View Post
    Anyone has suggest on breeding werewolf.....can't get it with withthe black and purple that I've tried I just want to finish the chapter
    Check this thread for breeding combo suggestions.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...on-Tales-Event)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    As you need to craft TWO relics anyway, go ahead & craft the 1st one & leave it in the craft shop & wait till Ch9.4 to collect it.
    If DT does not accept the pre-crafted relic, then craft the 2nd one.
    So far DT has always accepted the pre-crafted item as long as you COLLECT only when DT ask you to craft it, in this case Ch9.4.
    Last edited by retseho; 10-17-18 at 11:49 PM.

Check the wording, they are very important.

If they say to "Start crafting...", then you need to start when they tell you to do so.

If they say "Craft and ...", then you can craft it earlier and collect it when you reach the act.

It's the same with the quests, "Start..." vs. "Complete...".

Rhino Keeper
    Is anyone else having a problem with 9-1? The first battle registered, but I have won three battles and #2 will not advance.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bravewarrior View Post
    Is anyone else having a problem with 9-1? The first battle registered, but I have won three battles and #2 will not advance.
    No problem here. Waiting for Ch10 to start.

If you won all 3 battles with Pocus, start a ticket about this problem. Kookie Panda has a signature with the url to start this ticket.

However, if time is critical, you may have to skip with gold while waiting for a s8 response.

Rhino Keeper
    Still not working. It makes me mad because I spent gold advancing when I lost two days with Hurricane Michael and had to catch up. I'm too far behind now and I have work tomorrow so I'm giving up. Life is too short to worry with this.

Quote Originally Posted by retseho View Post
    No problem here. Waiting for Ch10 to start.

If you won all 3 battles with Pocus, start a ticket about this problem. Kookie Panda has a signature with the url to start this ticket.

However, if time is critical, you may have to skip with gold while waiting for a s8 response.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast