View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

8 53.33%
  • I did not like this Event

4 26.67%
  • I could not finish in time

2 13.33%
  • Omega Light Dragon

11 73.33%
  • Ghost Dragon

9 60.00%
  • Werewolf Dragon

10 66.67%
  • Pocus Dragon

8 53.33%
  • Patchwork Vine

0 0%
  • Uproot

0 0%
  • Dark Relic

1 6.67%
  • Monsterwood

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Terror Night Dragon Tales Event **NEW POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    Really!?! You've got to be kidding me, that is insane for these dragons! Raising these to a level 14 really needs to stop given how much food it takes or they need lower food costs.
    340k apples has been standard DT requirement since s8 raised the 1st dragon to L14.
    ... (Deleted wrong info posted earlier)

I skip DT unless the final UR dragon is desirable. Omega Light Mother is Diamond Champion but adding White & Yellow reduces its Battle potential , more so if you already have Valiant/Neo Valiant & Light Mother.
    Skipping DT also increases apple stockpile by 400k or more.
    Last edited by retseho; 10-10-18 at 09:01 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by retseho View Post
    300 gold is a good deal for a UR Champion.
    Light Mother is
    1) top rated against some opponents,
    2)very useful in Bingo battle if you need to use a White, Yellow or Blue to win,
    3)very strong against Red.

Food, if you have Bingo Apple x10 or x5 boosts & can spare a hectic 1 hour a day, farm UPGRAPES. x10 boost gives 35k-40k per hour but you have a hectic time replanting every 1 minute. Depending on the speed of your device, the time loss from replanting varies hence 35k-40k vs the 42k max. if no loss, mine loses 15 sec per planting. x5 boost means replanting every 2 minutes but harvest is halved, 21k max.
    Had to do this, feeding Gold Horizon to L15.
    Wow, thanks for all the information and calculations! I don't have a lot of time for planting and harvesting, but I think I will purchase Light Mother if they give me a gold sale soon.

Farm Supplier
    I need advise, I am on 2 days tales act 4 asking to craft Ghost Dragon but I only have 1 darkstones?
    How do I get 2 nd stone to craft Ghost?

Quote Originally Posted by busybee222 View Post
    I need advise, I am on 2 days tales act 4 asking to craft Ghost Dragon but I only have 1 darkstones?
    You should have received the dark stones you need already. Maybe restart your device? If that doesnt work, you might need to use gold somehow to move forward? You're going to need that ghost dragon for the rest of the tales and it costs 600 gold in the market... Good luck!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by busybee222 View Post
    If, after restarting your game, you still don't have the missing the Darkstone, you should open a Support Ticket with s8 because you should have definitely been awarded all the materials needed to craft the first dragon before the Storybook asked you to.

https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by retseho View Post
    300 gold is a good deal for a UR Champion.
    Food, if you have Bingo Apple x10 or x5 boosts & can spare a hectic 1 hour a day, farm UPGRAPES. x10 boost gives 35k-40k per hour but you have a hectic time replanting every 1 minute. Depending on the speed of your device, the time loss from replanting varies hence 35k-40k vs the 42k max. if no loss, mine loses 15 sec per planting. x5 boost means replanting every 2 minutes but harvest is halved, 21k max.
    Had to do this, feeding Gold Horizon to L15.
    What I do to get food for a good deal using a boost (You'll need lots of coins): Plant 6 farms with 1 hour crops, then using the seventh plant a 5 hour diamondates. Then using a 10X farm boost activated, the 5 hour diamondates only costs 1 gold to speed up to harvest. I then plant the 5 hour crop over and over, spending 1 gold per harvest. After 6 minutes when other crops come up I do a 3 minute crop to hold my farm I'm speeding crops through, then plant the other 6 farms again with 1 hour Rushrooms. I keep going until I've hit my desired food level. Lots and lots of clicking, but it gives 80,000 food per 100 gold. You only have 30 minutes for the 5 hour crops to only cost 1 gold each to speed up. I can usually do around 300 gold's worth in that half hour, but normally only do as much as I need.

It takes time and focus, but can give a fabulous return of food per gold; also nice during a world event to make up missing points.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post
    What I do to get food for a good deal using a boost (You'll need lots of coins): Plant 6 farms with 1 hour crops, then using the seventh plant a 5 hour diamondates. Then using a 10X farm boost activated, the 5 hour diamondates only costs 1 gold to speed up to harvest. I then plant the 5 hour crop over and over, spending 1 gold per harvest. After 6 minutes when other crops come up I do a 3 minute crop to hold my farm I'm speeding crops through, then plant the other 6 farms again with 1 hour Rushrooms. I keep going until I've hit my desired food level. Lots and lots of clicking, but it gives 80,000 food per 100 gold. You only have 30 minutes for the 5 hour crops to only cost 1 gold each to speed up. I can usually do around 300 gold's worth in that half hour, but normally only do as much as I need.

It takes time and focus, but can give a fabulous return of food per gold; also nice during a world event to make up missing points.
    Good method & fast, 80k per 100 golds is more than 33% less gold than the 26k per 100 golds buying apples.(Many have done so unintentionally, me too.)

Rhino Keeper
    Ghost evo time is 7hr.
    ..(deleted wrong info)
    Lack of sleep, confusing Werewolf & Ghost incubation times.Both were on nests, side by side & somehow 4hr stuck in memory.
    Last edited by retseho; 10-11-18 at 10:28 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    If, after restarting your game, you still don't have the missing the Darkstone, you should open a Support Ticket with s8 because you should have definitely been awarded all the materials needed to craft the first dragon before the Storybook asked you to.

https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

That is what my thought too and had restart the game few times still missing
    darkstone. And had lodge the problem to above link but I lost so much time
    now to complete the tales ��
    Anyway thanks for all your reply and help.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't know how S8 has gotten away with giving 60 Raw Marble as a "prize" for completing Chapter 9 of Tales. If you get thru Chapter 9, You have spent a lot of Food and probably Gold too. It is an absolute slap in the face to be "rewarded" with Raw Marble!!!! I have 600 raw marble and can only use about 20 per week. Players should be insulted and outraged that S8 thinks we are stupid enough to consider this a prize. I would happily get 5 gold or 5,000 food instead.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast