Thread: Are these dragons now breedable?

Fashion Designer

Are these dragons now breedable?

Looking through the Codex today, I noticed Steampunk is marked as breedable, even though he has never been breedable in the past and is not currently in Market as a limited time, relisted dragon. I checked on a few of the other dragons on my 'Expired Most Wanted' list and several of them are also marked as breedable (a lot more dragons than in the pic above).

Have a bunch of older dragons been given permanant breedable status (without notice to the players)? More permanently breedable dragons would be wonderful!

If not, how has a dragon like Steampunk, who has never been available through breeding, been marked as such? That isn't a simple oversight, like forgetting to readjust the status after being relisted for a short period of time.
    And, if all these statuses are wrong, how can we trust any of the info in the Codex?

I want to know if trying for these dragons is a waste of time because they've been marked in error.

Thank you.
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 10-08-18 at 04:14 PM.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    I'll report this to our team. There are a lot of Dragons in the game so some legacy Dragons may not be aligned with Codex yet as they have to be manually updated.

The rule you can go by is: If it's not in the Market, it's not breedable.