Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unable to connect

Rhino Keeper
    I like how S8 adresses the issue by say ing the game in ' under maintenance " ..in other words..S8 messed up somewhere

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by orson32 View Post
    I like how S8 adresses the issue by say ing the game in ' under maintenance " ..in other words..S8 messed up somewhere
    It's in maintenance while we investigate. It doesn't mean that it's an internal cause.

Farm Supplier
    Can’t get into any S8 games! Been trying to sort out my Wi-fi for past hour, then realised everything else was ok!����*♀️

Banned
    Add me to the list...i just selected bingo goal to breed w hook for 150 points n keep getting purple dragon...this is online game...the goal registered and 15 mins counting down...lucky I was able to get breed done and hope those points did register.

But in between the mess, I got oops on spin the wheel. Normally I don't lose that but this time I did. So now a 3hr wait and thats after too many getting crowns, at this late date, on spins. Really frustrating S8 really made a mess. I only hope when they fix it I don't lose my bingo points in a close game. We all know S8 won't do a thing to restore those things. Terrible terrible terrible.

Year's ago there was a rumor they were using old out dated servers...wonder if that's the cause of connection issues....cause my isp internet is fine

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    It's in maintenance while we investigate. It doesn't mean that it's an internal cause.
    Elsa, I don't know if that helps but the problem appeared right after the daily "reset" of the events' timer, when the countdown timer was at 24 hours left.
    It was like the game server was overloaded!
    I use a real time speed meter app and while I was trying to login, my traffic was between 0.5 and 1 Mbps only (than the usual peak of 10+ Mbps) and so I needed almost 5 minutes or more to login.
    It happens sometimes, almost always after the "reset" of the events' timer, but fortunately, it is a rare situation!

Executive Chef
    it's working now......that "maintenance" was only for about 10 minutes for my DS only(I've loged in to other games normaly like always)...don't know what was that but dident happend after reset happend 3 and a half houers later. at least to me

Rhino Keeper

Up now

Still down - DS is up now for me
    Last edited by JMThrive; 10-08-18 at 03:08 PM. Reason: Up now

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Games are back up now. We apologize for the hiccup!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12