Thread: Healing spring not working

Rhino Keeper

Healing spring not working

Since the last tournament, I have been having a problem with the healing spring. I will put a dragon in and when I come back later, it is still in the queue to be healed. The only time I can get it to work properly is to keep the app open. Last night, I put the jester dragon in, which I have been trying to heal for a couple of days now. This morning, she's back in the queue, again.
    I am using Android with a Sony Infinity phone.
    Its just strange because I have plopped my dragon in first thing and then tended to my realm chores and everything works okay, except healing. Yesterday afternoon, I tried to heal last thing and then cleared my whole island of coins. The timer on the spring counted down a few minutes. Before bedtime, Jester was back in the queue.

Rhino Keeper
    Update: When I finished writing, I had 1:45 left on egg. I had to take cwof some potato wedges and the app closed. Came back to Ds when breeding was done. Put Jester back in spring, again. Then I couldn't rebreed, it just wouldn't take and I was boosting. Closed app and did egg chores first. Then I put Jester back in spring, again.

Rhino Keeper
    Update: The Jester finished healing with the app open the whole time. I left it open for a while longer, maybe half an hour or so. I had to do some restaurant chores and the app closed at some point. I open dragon and Jester is in the queue, again. Definitely a bug 🐛.

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Please send a ticket into Support at Storm8 so they can help you