Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Habitat 2018 Sale

Grand Emperor

Habitat 2018 Sale

Habitat Sale

Up to 50% off. Upgrade to fit five animals! Sale ends Oct 12.

These habitats hold 4 animals and you can upgrade them after purchase or your existing, to hold 5 animals for 100 gems per habitat.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	133.2 KB 
ID:	47733Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	212 
Size:	136.6 KB 
ID:	47734

Habitat Sale: October 5th 2018

Habitat Sale - 50% off for these 4-creature habitats

You have to fork out an extra 100 gems to upgrade these to 5-creature habitats.

So the total cost of getting these and upgrading them is 300 gems.

The Spooky Peak is a 5-creature ready habitat that costs only 250 gems...

I hope there weren't any players who bought the 4-creature habitat thinking they were getting a 5-creature one.

Banned
    Ok so instead of just opening up all the green between the placed HABITATS, they're just letting all the habitats be upgradable now... ok again with spending more when it would show good faith to just open up more space. There's tons within the habitats I've already placed, 25 areas between.... WOW... and OMG if you complain.... wow i've so much i could say but........ i know other older players feel the same as me....

Banned
    I'd be happy if would allow us to upgrade the smaller ones for waaaaaaaay less than 500 gold... like 25 gold, i'd spend more to upgrade EVERY ONE I HAVE

Banned
    YEP PLAYERS AREA SAYING THE SAME AS ME.... THEY ARE NOW UPGRADING OLD 4 ANIMAL HABS.... WHY NOT PUT THE SINGLE ELEMENT HABITAT ON SALE FOR UPGRADE, LIKE 25 GOLD. I'D SPEND more than my allotted money to upgrade EVERY SINGLE HABITAT I OWN. BURR PLEASE JUST OPEN UP THE GREEN BETWEEN THE PLACED HABITATS... HELLO PEOPLE MUST LOOK ON OUR GAMES

This is a slap in the face they can't give more land and keep expecting us to spend gems to upgrade a habitat, I did before but not this time I'm tired of wasting money on this. The upgrade should be automatic if u have these in your forrest already or cost coins not gems. Very upset at this. Instead of adding more land they do this? I've suggested even letting us store our animals and habitats we've bought to fix this issue. I wouldn't mind storing some things to make room for new animals/ habitats.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CaRee215 View Post
    I'd be happy if would allow us to upgrade the smaller ones for waaaaaaaay less than 500 gold... like 25 gold, i'd spend more to upgrade EVERY ONE I HAVE
    Me too!
    I agree with the last several posts. We have begged, pleaded, offered multiple ideas for how they could rectify this, but to no avail. I don't think they give a darn about making their customers happy 

Alien, did you delete your post asking why the one habitat costs 500 gems? It didn't break any rules that I could see.

Spooky Slumber is not part of this sale; it was released before this sale together with other Spooky habitats -> off topic in this thread. Please pm me if you have off topic questions or questions on posts. Rynetory2
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 10-08-18 at 05:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Me too!
    I agree with the last several posts. We have begged, pleaded, offered multiple ideas for how they could rectify this, but to no avail. I don't think they give a darn about making their customers happy ��

Alien, did you delete your post asking why the one habitat costs 500 gems? It didn't break any rules that I could see.
    The post is in the Spooky Habitats thread.

Quote Originally Posted by alienonacid View Post
    Why is the Spooky Slumber 500 gems? Does it have a special feature?

Quote Originally Posted by mysticalfairy320 View Post
    This is a slap in the face they can't give more land and keep expecting us to spend gems to upgrade a habitat, I did before but not this time I'm tired of wasting money on this. The upgrade should be automatic if u have these in your forrest already or cost coins not gems. Very upset at this. Instead of adding more land they do this? I've suggested even letting us store our animals and habitats we've bought to fix this issue. I wouldn't mind storing some things to make room for new animals/ habitats.
    Agreed...

Banned
    I have no idea how I don't have a Travelers' Terrace I pretty much buy all the premium habitats as they are released. Is it an older habitat? I have no room to place it.  I never wanted a Crow's Nest before, but now it's looking pretty good.Rose room is one of the prettiest habitats, in my opinion, but it doesn't fit in really well in my forest. 
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 10-08-18 at 06:32 PM. Reason: Removed off topic

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast