Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Alive Dragon Tournament 10/5/18

Fashion Designer
    AnnirasSweets, Congrats on finishing! Looks like you had a nice run after Skeletal Knight

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    After weeks of late starts, I'm pleased that this tourney started on day off where I had little on my To-Do list. Other than a small glitch at the beginning, I've done well the first half... here's hoping my luck holds out!

01. Nightstalker 3 - None (Opened tourney, got booted but the game thought I won so...yay?)
    02. High Noon 4 - Triple Rainbow 3 - B
    03. Empress 5 - Grandma 3 - bmb
    04. Double-Dye 6 - Oracle 7 - bmb
    05. Ice Knight 7 - Magic Lamp 7 - bM
    06. Warden 8 - Neo Diamond 7 - B
    07. Basilisk 9 - Magma 7 - B
    08. Lonestar 10 - Creator 14 - Bm
    09. Stalagmite 11 - Pyramid 11 - Bm
    10. Dynasty 12 - Neo Air 14 - B
    11. Geode 13 - Seeker 13 B
    12. Snowfall 14 - Aether 10 Bm
    13. Aladdin 15 - Rose Quartz 14 - Bm
    14. Dread Captain 16 - Diamond 15 - B
    15. Platinum 17 - Beast 11 - Bm
    16. Rainbow 18 - Atlas 10 - bM
    17. Black Knight 19 - Fire 15 - Bm (lost Air)
    18. Forgefather 20 - Delver 13 - bmb
    19. Ivory Pearl 16 - Dark Omen 14 - bM
    20. Cherry Blossom 17 - Jade 10 - Bm (lost Secret)
    21. Skeletal Knight 17 -Black Diamond 10 - Bm (lost Passion x3, Diamond x3, Air x3, Water x2, Forest x2, Fire x3, Dark, Black Knight, Light Mother, Achilles, Black Diamond, Infinity, Mithril, Skeletal Knight, Dynasty, Neo Air, Neo Fire, Neo Forest, Cartographer, Islander, Metal, Wood Nymph, Fruition)
    22. Past 17 - Abra 12 - Bm
    23. Loch Ness 18 - Tourmaline 12 - B
    24. Aladdin 18 - Marshmallow 15 - Bm
    25. Hypernova 18 - Marshmallow 15 - B
    26. Battlemage 19 - Fire 15 - Bm
    27. Sunbeam 19 - Argentinian 12 - bmb
    28. Magma 19 - Sand Castle 15 - B
    29. The Dark One 20 - Diamond 15 - Bm
    30. Alive 20 - Black Knight 15 - Bm

Well, that was a rough one and I will be taking a break from the Arena for the rest of the week. I'll be too busy healing dragons round the clock for the next several days but I wonder who's going to heal me of the headache this tourney caused, lol.
    Congratulations on finishing the tourney, AnnirasSweets!

Fashion Designer
    Please help with Forgefather! Nothing is coming close! Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    Please help with Forgefather! Nothing is coming close! Thanks!
    I got him with Star Lorikeet. Super rare blue/whites or Champs with blue and/or white (Honor, Huntress, Light Mother, Cleric, Moonrise, Unruly). Aquarknight, Jack, Islander, Starstruck, and Seaking are all good choices.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinW07 View Post
    Wow, 32 losses! I haven't been playing tournaments for a while as you may have noticed as I had been away travelling on business, then on vacation, and lastly to visit and help with my sick father. However, now that I'm home, I played the last tournament and now this one, and have noticed that they have been a lot tougher for players like us! In the Grandcaster tournament, my win/loss record was 30/23! In this tournament, I'm at 17/9 so far and stuck on Black Knight L19 with five straight losses so far.

This is definitely not a game to play anymore for relaxation! Thanks so much DS for taking the fun away (especially when there are so many 8more challenges for us in our lives)!!!
    Hey Kevin - Welcome back

Yes all much tougher - I’m also on Rd 17 but with only 5 losses to BK so far. HOWEVER out of 16 rounds I’ve managed only 3 straight victories. Even lost Rd 1. And yes, I used all the right colours & all the right levels but Champ after champ defeated. I am definitely NOT enjoying this one little bit. But you know what? I am at the stage withis game that I am past caring. If average losses per round continue, I will never get to final round before time runs out so I can’t even be bothered sticking to hourly schedule. After all with so many still waiting to be healed what is the point. A few more like this and it will be time to spend all accumulated gold and bow out.
    I so admire Skyharbour who manages to get thru with so few defeats. I have tried the copycat approach but Fire, Forest and Air obviously hate me because they just lie down and take it.
    BTW is there anyway I can hand over my account to someone else. It seems ludicrous to waste what it has taken me so long to build not to mention the $ investment required to run 2 Dens and multiple nests

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sipland View Post
    AnnirasSweets, Congrats on finishing! Looks like you had a nice run after Skeletal Knight

Quote Originally Posted by glenngenius View Post
    Congratulations on finishing the tourney, AnnirasSweets!
    Thanks for the support guys!

Rhino Keeper
    Over 2 days stuck on Black Knight. Any tips?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Florr06 View Post
    What dragons have you tried so far? I wouldn't want to recommend any that you've already used.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Florr06 View Post
    Welcome to the club. I have spent all day fighting BK. So far - Diamond 15 x3; Smitten 15; Fire 15; Achilles 13: Soccer 7; Metal 15; just to name some of them. In fact I have had more losses this tournament than any I can remember.
    I think I’m over it. I will close down, wait 5 minutes and give it one more try.
    Remember when this used to be a fun game?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    What dragons have you tried so far? I wouldn't want to recommend any that you've already used.
    I used my level 15 Diamond umpteen times and basically all my level 14 and 15 dragons. I finally beat it with... Foxglove
    Now time to regroup, Skeletal Knight is waiting... My poor dragons are black and blue, long line for the Spa

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast