Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Odd October - 2018 Oct 4 (5 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Amsflygirl View Post
    Thank you! My Lab Stove only has Slime sandwich, slimeARoni & cheese and frozen slime. Very frustrating
    You should have an arrow on the right side of the frozen slime receipe which when tapped shows the original 3 recipes for the lab stove.

Rhino Keeper
    With the game being down and the short goal
    I will not make it if the timer is not accurate. I need 9 more dishes and i have them on 9 stoves with it says 7 hrs. But if it ends at 11am like the one poster said then they wont be done and ive wasted my time

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    My timer has the goal ending on Tuesday, October 9th at 11 am PDT.

The goal timer on your goal book always rounds up, when the goal first starts we don't have 5 days, we have 4 days, 23 hours and 59 minutes but the rounding makes it 5 days. So when you see 2 days left, it's really 1 Day, and however many hours and only once the timer reaches less than 24 hours does it show the exact time left in hours.

After seeing several players lamenting the unclear timer, perhaps I'll start adding the end date on the first post as well to help avoid confusion in future goals.
    How about making it a 7 day goal, especially for those of us who work weekends and care for family?

Quote Originally Posted by ArcticBanshee View Post
    Ok after reading the forums here I feel slightly better that I?m not the only one probably not finishing the goal... and I have 9 lab stoves lol
    I may be one minute shy, with my 9 stoves, of finishing. Ugh! I work weekends and that cuts out a lot of time. I would maybe have met goal if recipes were 6 hrs or 7 hrs and I could get home to take them off the stove. :-)

Like all the other loyal, disappointed S8 players (over 4 years for me, so I'm at top level in all my games) .... I did not even attempt to do this goal. Same for Bakery. Insane amounts, not enough time, only reason to set us up to fail is S8 greed. What a way to reward loyalty, S8.
    Please Be Patient with My Gaming and Posting
    Playing Castle Restaurant & Bakery since 2010
    It's sad when players "chase the 4-stars" with no regards to my busy life & delete me
    It's JUST a Game! Lighten Up!

Fashion Designer
    These were simply impossible without having a ton of ovens

New Resident
    I agree . . . there is no way to finish this . . I hope they extend the time for everyone . . . and I am not going to spend gems to finish . . not worth it

New Resident
    First time I haven't been able to complete a goal. Only been playing RS a couple of months. I abandoned Fashion Story Lvl 99 because there was nothing new no goals no anything so I was happy to play BS & RS. (I actually spent $$ on that one but i dont trust S8 anymore lol)But these goals are almost impossible now. And with a limit of 20 requests and gifts...I'm a SAHM with no social life, and little sleep. The number of parts and time to do it just doesn't make sense. Clearly S8 doesn't care about its loyal players. New players won't play long due to this insanity.

same here I have been playing since 2014 and always been able to complete goals with plenty of time left but this one is ridiculous, increased cooking time and the number of cooking food required.. wont be able to complete on time unless I spend gems which annoys me because I really like this prize

Fashion Designer
    I completed the goal. It meant using most of my stored parts (mallet, yellow thingy) for the lab oven.

I completed it with hours, not days, to spare.

Now, BAM, another goal.

If Storm8 doesn?t want people to quit playing their games, they sure act like they do. When fewer people play, instead of revamping to make a game people like, they do MORE of what didn?t work. Insane.

I don?t know if I?ll finish this new Halloween goal. I love holidays but I?m so sick of these goals.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast