Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Odd October - 2018 Oct 4 (5 Days)

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbie_35 View Post
    I am having an issue with the counter for the Serve 20 Slime-a-roni and Cheese. It has stopped at 13 for some reason. I should be at 18 so I'm starting to be concerned. I if I cant get past this I will not complete the goal. I'm always on part 4 by Sunday so who knows. Who do I contact? Has anyone else had this issue?
    After reset, the counter for Slime-a-roni is working again! Whew!

Rhino Keeper
    This happened to me too. I lost 3 macaronis

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbie_35 View Post
    After reset, the counter for Slime-a-roni is working again! Whew!
    I'm so glad to hear that your glitch was on temporary!

It happens to me too. Occasionally I panick and go check the stoves to see if I'm actually cooking what I should be cooking

I have a hard time with the 5 day goals. I haven't finished one yet :-(

I wish they bring out the wicked stuff cuz I didn't make those goals when they came out, I missed so many stuff for Halloween that I wish they bring out again, the wolf in the cage, and other ones.. Who knows if they even read and actually try to bring the stuff we ask for??? I been playing this game for so many years now, and I want to have all the cool stuff that I missed 😭😭

Right!! The last goal was the first goal I couldn't complete in YEARS! I'm assuming the prize is that cool Pum-kin. I was SO close but I own a business and have a new grandbaby at home. Not enough time for a busy life. Sadly the game flashes stole my gems that I paid for and I couldn't and wouldn't buy and use gems to complete the goal. It's getting stressing so I may be moving on after 5 plus years of play and LOTS of real money spent. Can't even get respect and replies anymore from anybody regarding missing gems

The amount of food needed to prepare is ridiculous, I have been working on this goal and I do have the time to play but I don't think I'm going to make it. If they don't make the goals reasonable I may just quit. I did enjoy this game for many years but now its just work with little to no pay out. I am also noticing long time neighbors quitting.

I have been having issues with the game, it just won't load for me even when my internet is working fine and other apps are working properly
    I'm pretty sure my food has spoiled by now luckily I still have 1 more day to make up for it, but it's happening so often that I lost so many gems from wallpapers and floors that cost gems when the game suddenly resets takes away what I purchased and doesn't give back the gems. So I have to do everything slowly just to avoid these sudden resets 😔

Sometimes I ask myself why am I still playing 😂

My game won?t load either. So frustrating😩My food is spoiling too. I ask myself that same question, MeruBunny🤔

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast