Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Knock Knock! - 2018 Oct. 4 (15 Days)

The floor/sidewalk, tables and food counters blend too much. Wished they were more creative

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by claire1745 View Post
    Anyone else notice the green candy is called gummy candy in the gifts tab and when you go to build the appliance but in the collectibles tab it is labeled sticky candy? To check, I redeemed a collectible for the green one that said sticky and then checked the number of parts I needed and it showed as added. Redeemed again that time nothing was added to my total...
    I noticed too...I was afraid to redeem any because Im not sure which candy I woild actually get

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by monstertop View Post
    Is it just me or do they not display the collectibles button on the right edge of the screen anymore? I can still get to it through the original menu but I'm curious about why they got rid of that accessible button in terms of UX.
    it?s not just you, I don?t have that collectibles button on the main screen any more either.

Farm Supplier
    The collectibles are incorrectly labelled. Could this be fixed please before more people did what I did and bought the wrong ones!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I already have a trick or treat house so i skip the side goal i dont want identical items on my bakery it will eat up my space i like the final goal prize i hope i get the other haunted house in the box so i can have 3 houses im just waiting for the halloween sale

Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    These parts aren’t dropping all the time I just notice that. It should drop during side goals.
    I thought the collectable parts were going to start dropping from the side Goals this time??

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by claire1745 View Post
    Anyone else notice the green candy is called gummy candy in the gifts tab and when you go to build the appliance but in the collectibles tab it is labeled sticky candy? To check, I redeemed a collectible for the green one that said sticky and then checked the number of parts I needed and it showed as added. Redeemed again that time nothing was added to my total...
    Quote Originally Posted by monstertop View Post
    Is it just me or do they not display the collectibles button on the right edge of the screen anymore? I can still get to it through the original menu but I'm curious about why they got rid of that accessible button in terms of UX.
    Quote Originally Posted by grandmatina View Post
    The collectibles are incorrectly labelled. Could this be fixed please before more people did what I did and bought the wrong ones!!!
    I've flagged these over for the team to check. Thanks.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Keddy30103 View Post
    I thought the collectable parts were going to start dropping from the side Goals this time??
    Here's the update on this posted in previous Bakery goal thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Update:

They are unable to share if parts will drop from future side goal recipes since Storm8 does not speculate.

However they did confirm that should it be available in the future, players would be notified in-game via announcement or hint/quest text.

(This applies to Restaurant Story.)

I just love love it .....both the gifts are so nice...not that creepy and spooky...the way I like Halloween .....thanks fr the info ...
    👻🎃HAPPY HALLOWEEN🎃👻

Farm Supplier
    I am loving this goal and the prizes!! I love the houses... and what a cute dog! The server-as-appliance is tres creatif!

The candy chairs and tables are cute but personally I'd prefer more of a Halloween-y look, like pumpkins or candy corn. One of my neighbors has a mummy table/chair set. I guess it's locked
    ~ Level 99 Restaurant & Bakery Story ~
    Cat mom!
    AKA "Cara's Cafe" & "LaConfectionery"
    Add me if you're Lvl 40+

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast