Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 102

Thread: GOAL: Knock Knock! - 2018 Oct. 4 (15 Days)

  1. #61
    Host(ess)
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    North America PST
    Posts
    42
    *sigh* I’ve been playing BS since at least 2010, possibly late 2009. I’ve had several bakeries that have come and gone. This is, by far, the worst Halloween event of all time. My bakery is Halloween themed year round and I save up a ton of gems for decorations. Not only are the decorations too cutesy, they don’t match. I can make cute work, but the wallpaper doesn’t match anything. The tiles, tables and chairs looks like a rainbow threw up. But the final kicker is the witch recipes. Apples? Raisins? TOOTHPASTE? This is every kiddos worst nightmare. I love the creative cakes and other Halloween items we have cooked over the years. They are part of my decor. This is just lazy and boring and not in the spirit of Halloween. Just wanted to throw in my two cents before I leave this game forever. Because at this rate, I don’t feel like making lumps of coal for Christmas.

  2. #62
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,523
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3A2929A8-78B7-4230-89AE-35A3FC6757B6.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	100.0 KB 
ID:	47764

    I love the Final Goal Prize but a bit larger will be great!
    Enjoy Baking! 🍰

  3. #63
    How do I use the candy that everybody is sending me. I unfortunately am maxed out of appliances does that mean the candy is no good. Also where do you find the sugar bounties..

  4. #64
    Like all the other loyal, disappointed S8 players (over 4 years for me, so I'm at top level in all my games) .... I did not even attempt to do this goal. Same for Restaurant. Insane amounts, not enough time, only reason to set us up to fail is S8 greed. No way new players can even dream of finishing. What a way to reward loyalty, S8.
    Please Be Patient with My Gaming and Posting
    Playing Castle Restaurant & Bakery since 2010
    It's sad when players "chase the 4-stars" with no regards to my busy life & delete me
    It's JUST a Game! Lighten Up!

  5. #65
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    363
    Quote Originally Posted by tobeylynn2 View Post
    How do I use the candy that everybody is sending me. I unfortunately am maxed out of appliances does that mean the candy is no good. Also where do you find the sugar bounties..
    Store one of your regular ovens and buy the tricky butler from the goal list. He will be a box of parts and the purple and green candies will build him. The sugar bounty is the first recipe from him and is 1 hour

  6. #66
    The recipes on the first oven are adorable and inspired me to redecorate in a trick or treat halloween theme. I think the butler would have been better suited as a counter than an oven. I?m still not a fan of the number of parts needed combined with the short time to complete the goal. I skipped the last goal. If not for having an extended five day weekend from work I would have had to skip this one as well.

  7. #67
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    685
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiramisalla View Post
    Like all the other loyal, disappointed S8 players (over 4 years for me, so I'm at top level in all my games) .... I did not even attempt to do this goal. Same for Restaurant. Insane amounts, not enough time, only reason to set us up to fail is S8 greed. No way new players can even dream of finishing. What a way to reward loyalty, S8.
    I don't think you should generalize and say things like "all the other loyal, disappointed S8 players" because I am a longtime player who still fully enjoys this game even with the new change. I agree that I don't feel quite rewarded for my loyalty because the goals have become very challenging, but it's doable if you've been playing for years. Goals were typically challenging for new players even without this change.

  8. #68
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5
    Does anyone else have problems placing the neon buckets, I simply can't

  9. #69
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    677
    Quote Originally Posted by nandokat View Post
    Does anyone else have problems placing the neon buckets, I simply can't
    The neon buckets are wall decorations. I didn’t have any problem placing them.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

  10. #70
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Near the corner of my bakery, near the Candy Apples in the corner. (Hint: A Robot)
    Posts
    471
    Quote Originally Posted by madameleota13 View Post
    *sigh* I’ve been playing BS since at least 2010, possibly late 2009. I’ve had several bakeries that have come and gone. This is, by far, the worst Halloween event of all time. My bakery is Halloween themed year round and I save up a ton of gems for decorations. Not only are the decorations too cutesy, they don’t match. I can make cute work, but the wallpaper doesn’t match anything. The tiles, tables and chairs looks like a rainbow threw up. But the final kicker is the witch recipes. Apples? Raisins? TOOTHPASTE? This is every kiddos worst nightmare. I love the creative cakes and other Halloween items we have cooked over the years. They are part of my decor. This is just lazy and boring and not in the spirit of Halloween. Just wanted to throw in my two cents before I leave this game forever. Because at this rate, I don’t feel like making lumps of coal for Christmas.
    I think the witch is supposed to give you tricks, not treats. I think it was supposed to be a joke for Halloween. Whereas the butler serves you, giving you what you want (the oven) and the witch tricks you with horrible things you do not want on Halloween! It may not be a fun/funny joke to you, but I think that was the purpose. If not wrong. I do not think there goal (the company) was to make the recipes, especially on the witch oven, cute or even spooky.

    I do think they could have made the recipes scary though. (IMO)
    Dear S8, Thank You So Much For All You Do!!!

    Here is a decent/well thought out tip from me to prevent burnout (to a certain extent) thread link.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-from-the-game

    Owner of "Twix N Scones" Bakery

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •