Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Knock Knock! - 2018 Oct. 4 (15 Days)

Executive Chef
    These parts aren’t dropping all the time I just notice that. It should drop during side goals.

Rhino Keeper
    woohooo! Love it!!!!

I already have the side goal prize, but hello! Totally want another one to create a little trick or treat neighborhood!

Can't wait to get all the prizes here, good one Storm8!
    Not accepting any new neighbors at the moment

Rhino Keeper
    Yas!! storm8 is finally coming through with the side goal! I?ve been wanting the trick or treat house for years and have waited for it to pop up on a sale but this is way better. Also, the main goal prizes are awesome for Halloween this year! Woo hoo I?m so excited. I skipped the last goal and this is just what I needed to resume goals

Yep, Pricey foods, no extra collectibles. Same as before. At end of last goal I had 110 of 1 type 50plus of a other so totally a Waste. So I Am Not a fan of cook/dump. I am losing good nbrs over these goals, it's sad!!!
    Bright side, Love the Butler and Prizes!!! Will I try to finish, Only next days will tell. Halloween is my favorite so maybe fight thru this then skip the next many!!!

I also dont ever get free gems so refuse to spend real money just to speed up!! Happy to buy gems for extra new stoves/expansions.

Executive Chef
    I'm a fan of all the prizes! I'll have to set up a neighborhood too--hope I can fit everything.

Tables, chairs etc. not that great, but whatever. And I love the appliances, except that if you want to leave them out when you're not using them to cook they have that big circle on top of their heads. I wish they were decor items.

I love the appliance! So cute! I hope that second one is a character too.

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	53189469-6889-4B47-9CC0-01983F1891D2.jpeg 
Views:	203 
Size:	348.4 KB 
ID:	47718

It will look good in my semetrical-bakery!
    I already have 1 of the -Trick or Treat1 house,
    but it would be good. Especially a free 1!
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Rhino Keeper
    So, no additional parts dropped in the side goal?

Well, I've been wanting to take a break from this game. This has given me my out. I'll still help my neighbors and all and hope that S8 will change the make up of these goals or the game itself but I think I and my other accounts are going to sit this one out. I was looking forward to a Halloween goal but these parts and losing coins to delete food in hopes of getting the right number of collectibles is getting ridiculous.

Anyone else notice the green candy is called gummy candy in the gifts tab and when you go to build the appliance but in the collectibles tab it is labeled sticky candy? To check, I redeemed a collectible for the green one that said sticky and then checked the number of parts I needed and it showed as added. Redeemed again that time nothing was added to my total...

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone have any additional information on the cost & profit for the recipes on the Tricky Butler & Witchy Treats "appliances". I'm low on coins and I don't want to use my limited funds on the first few goals of the event if the "appliances" don't have very profitable recipes. Thanks.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast