View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like? Which goal did you stop at?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

27 51.92%
  • I didn't like this event

17 32.69%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

19 36.54%
  • Smashing Pumpkin

10 19.23%
  • Great Smashing Pumpkin

18 34.62%
  • Witch's Cat Library

19 36.54%
  • Cauldron Boil

25 48.08%
  • Punkinhead

26 50.00%
  • I didn't like the prizes

5 9.62%
  • Goal 6

4 7.69%
  • Goal 7

6 11.54%
  • Goal 8

6 11.54%
  • Goal 9

7 13.46%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Meet Punkinhead! - 2018 Oct 4 (POLL ADDED)

Pleaeeeeesseeeee LoL increase pirate hat drop, only 2 at the most if lucky...my hand hurts

Is there any chance that Storm8 will allow us to buy more than one Hanted House habitat? I’ve already got 3 ghosts in mine and the game won’t let me buy another one. Don’t really want to banish anyone to the cellar!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ploppy4 View Post
    Is there any chance that Storm8 will allow us to buy more than one Hanted House habitat? I?ve already got 3 ghosts in mine and the game won?t let me buy another one. Don?t really want to banish anyone to the cellar!
    I really hope so but they refused to do anything in even worse situation with habitat for the unicorns (4 different unicorns and 1 habitat with 3 slots).

Still not getting enough pirate hats, have mercy! This is brutal! Please increase drop rate thanks.

Executive Chef
    It seems I?m having the same problem as everyone else. This reminds me of the goal with the dog, where we needed tattered papers from chickens and I gave up because it was like draining blood from stone.

I?ve been able to buy TWO whole hats from the stand. Someone had five in sale but as usual, when I clicked on them the screen did nothing and then got filled with something else.

This even is so frustrating. But I?m still at it because I want the end prize. I don?t have any ghosts because I quit during that time.

I want something!!! They are SO very cute.

Executive Chef
    I was unsure of it at first because I thought I was just tapping too quickly, but it?s been confirmed.

I am NOT getting the items when collecting from the couldron. I had 13 pirate hats, the couldron gave me 1. But I still have 13.

I had 1 hook, the couldron gave me 2 but I still have only 1 to use.

Is anyone else having this issue? This would have helped me get to the 7th part.

Seriously Storm 8, I don’t mind spending a little money to win something cute and cool but at these drop rates on those pirate hats, I either need to spend 20 hours a day playing the game every 30 minutes to craft 2-3 or spend over 50 -100 diamonds to “cook”them for EACH one. This is insane, why don’t you fix this or put some in the shops or make it a pay event. This is bordering fraud. I’m a high level player who has played for years and buy diamonds frequently. This isn’t “oh I don’t want to spend money”, this is severe disgust. I have almost left this game twice before over things like this but for some reason I don’t, maybe that’s the problem, enough of us just don’t de-install the game and move on. There should be enough comments on this for you to wake up.

Rhino Keeper
    I keep forgetting to feed my chickens but I FINALLY made it to the last goal. I should have enough time to finish and get the Punkinhead.

Also very happy that I got the vampire cat! I wanted her since last Halloween but did not have enough gems. Got her from my first great smashing pumpkin

Good luck to everyone!

Chickens

Quote Originally Posted by pspoiled65 View Post
    I am having a problem getting pirate hats too
    I cant get hats from my chickens either or afford the great pumpkin with diamonds oit of the market for 100 diamonds so no other prizes either and i play 24/7. its very frustrating im not liking this challenge. also add me please for neighbors Jadedrose32 thanks

Farm Supplier
    I finished. I kept going to lower level farms to find pirate hats. It was a pain but, it worked

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast