View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like? Which goal did you stop at?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

27 51.92%
  • I didn't like this event

17 32.69%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

19 36.54%
  • Smashing Pumpkin

10 19.23%
  • Great Smashing Pumpkin

18 34.62%
  • Witch's Cat Library

19 36.54%
  • Cauldron Boil

25 48.08%
  • Punkinhead

26 50.00%
  • I didn't like the prizes

5 9.62%
  • Goal 6

4 7.69%
  • Goal 7

6 11.54%
  • Goal 8

6 11.54%
  • Goal 9

7 13.46%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Meet Punkinhead! - 2018 Oct 4 (POLL ADDED)

I worked for hours and I was finally able to get punkinhead. I am on android and my haunted house is full. I didn't realize on android I can not store or change my pets. So there is no room for punkinhead. Is there going to be another haunted house available?

Fashion Designer
    I’m still on 8/9 with 4 more Chicken Costumes to go. Pirate Hats are mean is all I can say at this point! :/

Rhino Keeper
    Something doesn't sit right here... even at this late stage no pirate hats appearing in the newspapers and I would bet there are people selling them but sure ain't appearing in my newspaper. Kinda runs along the same lines when one is trying to fill a train what one needs never appears but after the train has left the station..say no more.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by duckbean View Post
    I worked for hours and I was finally able to get punkinhead. I am on android and my haunted house is full. I didn't realize on android I can not store or change my pets. So there is no room for punkinhead. Is there going to be another haunted house available?
    I was so surprised to read here that somebody can store pets in the cellar. I am on Android. As I can not store or change pets, I don't go for this pet! I never take themed pets for I don't want to see them wandering my farm all the year round.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lubok View Post
    I was so surprised to read here that somebody can store pets in the cellar. I am on Android. As I can not store or change pets, I don't go for this pet! I never take themed pets for I don't want to see them wandering my farm all the year round.
    You're one of the few who don't want pets. To each his own, no judgment, you should have the farm you want! For me, I've grown to love those pets. But I do have that age old problem of space shortage. Is till have the snowy owl in my cellar cuz I have no real room for the igloo habitat. Sigh. I'm gettin' there. Part of the fun is working toward it. Frustrating tho it often is. I do wish androids could store pets, tho.

I was a good week late in starting cuz I'm between phones. I'm actually in phone hell. My danged Moto Droid Z is trying so hard to die, but I don't want a new phone. So I bought this same one on **** that's probably refurbished. Before I could transfer my game, this one started acting up, too. Now I'm living with two crappy phones. One kind of works, the other also kind of works, neither comwtely works, and I'm afraid to transfer my farm until I know for sure the phone isn't gonna die. What does it say about me that my farm progress is amongst the factors foremost in my mind in deciding what to do? Oy! All that backstory to say...

... Even a week late to the game, I'm successfully on 8/9. I don't live the punkin head pet, but I do love the decorations. So I'm plugging away on everyone's favorite, the pirate hats,along with everyone else.

Missed you guys! Missed out on some great events. Can't believe I missed out on succulents v2. Gah!

New Resident
    I have finished the event and i am seeing lots of hats to buy but i wont buy them due to not needing them.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Beclee3 View Post
    I have finished the event and i am seeing lots of hats to buy but i wont buy them due to not needing them.
    I ain't seein' no stinkin' hats, Matey. Argh.

I’m just about on 9/9, and quite frankly, I’m considering quitting there.

I have spent so much time since Friday trying to get pirate hats. I feel like I’m in a trance - plant corn, make feed, feed chickens, collect from chickens, get one pirate hat (sometimes two, half the time zero), scour the newspaper, rinse and repeat. It’s getting boring.

Personally I feel as though I need to be glued to my device for an unfathomable amount of time just to complete these events. I remember when I first started playing this game, the events were challenging but fun, and most importantly, achievable for people who can’t devote countless hours to the game. I think the event was designed so you had to craft wisely, fill orders, etc, but the point is it was doable with a little thought. You could plan your crafting and whatnot, go back in 4-6 hours when things were finished and be rewarded with items to get you to the goal.

Do I think the event should be so easy you finish in 2 days? No. But I can’t spend my entire day trying to win a prize at a game.

What level do you need to get second haunted house, my is full, if I get the pumpkin head, no where to put it? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by comfortfarms2013 View Post
    What level do you need to get second haunted house, my is full, if I get the pumpkin head, no where to put it? Thanks
    I don’t think you can get another one. I’m level 84 and I can’t get another one. Very frustrating when you’ve worked hard to win the pet!