Page 62 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1252585960616263646566 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/4: Sweet Surprises (Halloween event) | info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Same for me. All this work for no headless horseman. I think I will go play Pok?mon Go.

Rhino Keeper
    Very disappointing event. I also spent gems to craft the headless horseman, but when I went to collect no horseman awarded. Funny thing was I got the survey at the end, and was unable to complete that either.

I was very dissatisfied.
    Nice way to say happy Halloween everyone.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    I enjoyed this event:
    *Timely as its close to Halloween.
    *Trick or treating, that was so smart
    *Animals joining in the Halloween festivities and getting all dressed up

I like that we had a choice of slaying any monster, any item in the Potion Shop and any item in the Magic Forge.
    Very true. Only downside was the final prize - they should have changed the bat with the headless horseman

Rhino Keeper
    The setup is creating confusion. It is fair that an event need to be completed in time to get the main reward, but any crafts initiated in time should ba able to be collected. In this event, the main prize is a horseman, awarded for crafting a horseman!! But there is only 1 horseman.

Now if Batty had been the reward for completing the horseman n time, the confusion could have been avoided

Really enjoyed this challenge although it was a real push to complete the horse man. Feeling satisfied my horseman was crafting as I slept woke this morning feeling *****ed after all my efforts no horseman appeared out of my children.

Rhino Keeper
    The connecting issues took me almost two days. And it wasn't on my side. Other apps run well and I reinstalled CS, but no change. So no horseman for me.
    But except of this, I enjoyed the event. The prices are nice and I love the pumpkin cottage. Also thanks to showing us the baron tooth fairy. That was the top!
    kingdom name: etherial, lvl 50

New Resident
    I also didn’t get the headless horseman even though I set it to craft before it ended. Is there no way of getting it? I checked through here before choosing not to use gems to finish it as ever other challenge has always given you the prize to collect, first time I’ve ever not received what I crafted! I also contacted S8 and got told it would be in my storage but it isn’t and they closed the ticket. Plus the survey wasn’t even for this challenge either!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by suzishine View Post
    Very true. Only downside was the final prize - they should have changed the bat with the headless horseman
    Strongly agree

Why are we getting no more polls here?

Same issues here, gemmed to be able to craft the headless horseman before the even ended and then was unable to collect him. So disappointing and frustrated with loosing my gems. Boo on you Storm 8, not a good Halloween trick!