Page 6 of 66 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/4: Sweet Surprises (Halloween event) | info on page 1

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Page 1 up and running with info and goals etc.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Do the stuff still drop and can we still craft the sapling pop in the kitchen?
    Yes. I finished the first day goals and got drops when collecting from my farmhouses and crops. The sapling pop is still available in my kitchen and the broom craft is still available in the witchy workshop.

Executive Chef
    I didn’t get the bat from the last one and I’ve had poor drops so far. I even wasted gems buying more hoping since I didn’t get the other bat I could get this bat

Rhino Keeper
    I hv requested all my neighbours for candies and not one has come back and my neighbours are active. I know bcoz I could easily get dragon keys. What’s wrong? And I didn’t send any request in the past 24 hrs either so that is also not the prob.

Also I got the 2nd witchy pot in my inventory but not so in my 2nd kingdom?

Executive Chef
    Annoyed I spent the 3 gems before going sleep only to find I have to spend ten more to start the next craft. I’m EST so 11 PST is pretty late (2pm)

Farm Supplier
    From my first two treat bags I got 1) a glimmer pop and a spellbound dew and 2) a sapling pop and a trade ticket.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    Thanks for this info. Does anyone know what materials are required for the trick or treat adventure?
    Looks like 1 Simple Feast and 1 Lantern

Fashion Designer
    I have asked for the sweet treat bags from all my neighbors twice today, and have yet to receive a single one back. I think it's a glitch in my system. I usually have no issues with this, but one day in the last event, I had to ask 3 times before any of them appeared. All other days, I had no issues. I have been receiving requests from others and have respond to them all, but I have not had a single response to my requests.

Update: I checked and my newsfeed says 10 friends responded to my request, so why aren't they showing up?
    Last edited by ladlasse; 10-04-18 at 09:17 PM.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Have you force closed your game a couple of times or sometimes gifting someone will help resync.

Rhino Keeper
    I have chopped the first bag, and bagged a bat, does anyone if the limit is one

Page 6 of 66 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast