Page 57 of 66 FirstFirst ... 747535455565758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/4: Sweet Surprises (Halloween event) | info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    that's REALLLY a bad story. so the headless guy left all these candies for no reason?

the workshop is still open but it does says Craft expires on 10/17 8pm PT for all the animals/deco
    so I'm sure we cannot craft anymore afterthat
    The headless guy wasn't ever in the story so I have no idea why he was the "big" reward

Farm Supplier
    Can i assume that as long as we start the craft for the horseman before 8pm PST, that's ok, and not that it has to be completed by then?....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by canyon123rose View Post
    Enough I give up. After a day and a half doing the magic forge - still only 7 of the 20 mithral pops needed and I started day one and play a lot. There?s no way I can finish without buying pops. This event started out great and ended up disappointing... never got the bat only pops from trick and treat bags. I?m losing interest in these special events.
    This is the same for me.
    Here again, another event that I wont be able to finish due to disparity in drop rate. When you need 20 pops from the Forge + no boost available + only getting a pop on every 5th /6th craft = game set so very few can finish.
    When I can see the above happening, my real life $$ stay in my pocket.

Another disappointing event, that started out quite promising too.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by woodlandlady View Post
    Can i assume that as long as we start the craft for the horseman before 8pm PST, that's ok, and not that it has to be completed by then?....
    Would like to know this as well. I did see people say the last few events haven’t worked this way, though they used to in the past. I’m still trying we may both really disappointed later today...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by woodlandlady View Post
    I asked the same thing, but there is no precise answer. Last events do suggest you have to finish crafting and have to collect before the event expires.

No headless horseman and no bat for me. I have 2-3 hours to get 9 mithril pops. Not going to happen.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    No headless horseman and no bat for me. I have 2-3 hours to get 9 mithril pops. Not going to happen.
    Not convinced that Storm8 have their economics right. I would have used gems to speed things up if the prize was a guaranteed bat, but I'm not going to spend gems for a walker, and I'm not going to spend gems for a rare chance at a bat.
    The 'good' prize should be guaranteed if you apply yourself, and the 'kinda cool if you like that kind of thing' prize should be the lucky one.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mayennalee View Post
    This is the same for me.
    Here again, another event that I wont be able to finish due to disparity in drop rate. When you need 20 pops from the Forge + no boost available + only getting a pop on every 5th /6th craft = game set so very few can finish.

I agree, I have been fighting monsters for 2 days and I still don't have enough to make the witchy Alpaka! Sooooo disappointing S8! I refuse to spend money or gems!
    Last edited by Nikospets; 10-17-18 at 12:39 PM. Reason: Misspelled word

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Yes, you can craft after finishing the headless horseman. I've crafted an extra pig, alpaca and tomb.
    Thanks for letting me know!

Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    I agree, I have been fighting monsters for 2 days and I still don't have enough to make the witchy Alpaka! Sooooo disappointing S8! I refuse to spend money or gems!
    I can't recall if it was advertised well in the game, but Rock Outcroppings spawn Vampire Bats that give you guaranteed Lemon Pop drops. Assuming you can spawn one, because there is a chance of getting a Dire Boar (or Glimmer Troll for some) as well.

-

Sorry to all the players who are still struggling with this event. I think instead of getting desperate and spending money on Gems, I ended up caring less whether or not I got something I liked in the game. Too many things are "random" in order to complete a goal, especially in this timed event, some players would have to buy way too many Gems to finish while other players are fortunate and are able to painlessly complete it without spending a single Gem or cent. Just because of luck. It feels really unfair.

Anyway, good luck to everyone who is still working on this event!
    Uninstalled Castle Story, my account is no longer active. Sorry to all the people who added me - I know I really appreciated having reliable neighbors, I feel bad that I'm no longer one of them. May the rest of you active players not fall into traps that demolish your Gems.

Thank you to the players who helped out and those who played the game with me. :]

Quote Originally Posted by mayennalee View Post
    This is the same for me.

Same here. I started this goal a day or so ago. Mithral pops not dropping. I will miss completing this. Until recently, I was able to complete all the events. I did complete the previous dragon one and was on target with days to spare until the Headless Horseman.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    I did covered that the counter was not working for the monster fighting pops. Now that I don't need more of these, it is!