Page 56 of 66 FirstFirst ... 646525354555657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/4: Sweet Surprises (Halloween event) | info on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Two treat bags every day... even while I was on vacation and no bat. So disappointing.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mcb397 View Post
    Two treat bags every day... even while I was on vacation and no bat. So disappointing.
    No bat either. Would it that difficult to give all players an equal chance? I opened all chests that were offered. Stupid.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    No bat either. Would it that difficult to give all players an equal chance? I opened all chests that were offered. Stupid.
    Seeing so many posts like this makes me wonder what s8's stats are for these event chests. In other s8 games, they've straight up told us we have a 1% chance of winning the 1st place prize and a 54% chance of getting the last place prize in a mystery box which I think is the closest comparison for these new chests. But again, I've never seen any official numbers from s8 regarding these new chests and I would really love to see what they've worked them out to be and something tells me I'm not the only one wondering.

Enough I give up. After a day and a half doing the magic forge - still only 7 of the 20 mithral pops needed and I started day one and play a lot. There’s no way I can finish without buying pops. This event started out great and ended up disappointing... never got the bat only pops from trick and treat bags. I’m losing interest in these special events.

I realise I will again be extremely unpopular, but once again: It is so annoying to see that it is simply not possible to finish the last task within time! And again because somewhere in the beginning of the event I did not have the luck and the time to get just the right sweets. An for the very last(where I finally am) it is so difficult to get the items when only very third or fourth beast struck gives a candy, and only every second or third magic preparation gives a candy, and I am supposed to find 20! An you cannot speed up the magic forge!

I hate when I can just see it ..... no it wont work, not even with the saved gems from far back!

Quote Originally Posted by ULBRETSIM View Post
    My Hatscherys are the ones for sale in the market for 9,300 coins. I have just collected from both and got a Cabbage Pop from each and the goal is still locked.
    Still waiting for a reply to this!

Nightclub Owner
    Have you tried uninstalling the Castle Story app from your device and then reinstalling it? I know it seems like a ridiculous question but I had to do this twice in order for my craft (that was also stuck in locked mode) to unlock.

Rhino Keeper
    I been working non stop but my forge is not giving me any thing like several times in a row and on 3 of my games I’m not going to make it in time on the last gift. Also my potion shop was slow too ����������������

Nightclub Owner
    Again, have you reported the problem to Support? They would be able to check your game and either fix it for you or tell you what is going on. It really is a shame if you won’t be able to complete because of a glitch.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LyonLorio View Post
    I been working non stop but my forge is not giving me any thing like several times in a row and on 3 of my games I’m not going to make it in time on the last gift. Also my potion shop was slow too ����������������
    I swear that on the last day the drops dry up so that you feel the need to buy and use gems to complete. Which is a shame. I have been trying to craft a third alpaca for two days now, having completed the goal and I have had only one pop drop from my potion shop. In two days!!