Page 54 of 66 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/4: Sweet Surprises (Halloween event) | info on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by spyd58 View Post
    I have the exact situation. Keeping last treat bag souvenir as did last event as would be waste to expect batty. One more chance tomorrow and will probably be disappointed as well. Looking at other kingdoms with the community requirement saw some vampire bats but not many. Life at S8 not fair!
    Never has been. Something about balancing the economy of the game or some such cleverly thought up thing.

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Do you have a plain vanilla Hatchery? If not, sell one and revert to a plain vanilla. Then harvest from it and get a Cabbage Pop dropping from it. I had the problem with the Potion Shop not triggering the pop drop and unlocking the craft.
    My Hatscherys are the ones for sale in the market for 9,300 coins. I have just collected from both and got a Cabbage Pop from each and the goal is still locked.

Rhino Keeper
    Can anyone tell me how to get the Vampire PBat Pet (not the spawn from rocks)? Is it only a rare drop from treat bags? Nevermind it appears now it only comes from those 2 treat bags we get per day.

Fashion Designer
    thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    Upgrading was really easy (for me) because it only required basic building materials which I had a lot of, so since I plan on having the cottage out year-round in my spooky/Halloween area i felt it was worth it to upgrade to level 6.

I stopped doing the event after I got the Vampire Tomb. I really wanted the animals, and the cottage and Tomb, but I don't care for walkers, so I didn't feel the need to continue.

Rhino Keeper
    No bat. I have 4 of the 20 mithril pops needed for headless horseman. Don’t see that happening. Too much random drops

Rhino Keeper
    what did the baron (tooth fairy) say at the end? I finished it but didn't read the popup. so there's no conversation from the headless guy? haha

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    what did the baron (tooth fairy) say at the end? I finished it but didn't read the popup. so there's no conversation from the headless guy? haha
    The baron said something about selling the teeth that everybody was going to lose after eating all that candy. Strange.
    No mention of where the headless horseman came from. That part of the story was a little disjointed. Lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Players who have collected the Headless Horseman and completed the event, were you guys able to continue crafting other items in the Witchy Workshop afterwards, or did it become unusable? I wonder if anyone at S8 can confirm if the workshops will work post-event.

While waiting each day to see which random Pops I would get from the Bag of Treats, I became rather passive in regards to crafting and I might not be able to finish making the items I want within the event's timer. Oops. I was in a mad rush to make the items yesterday, and I might end up choosing between the Headless Horseman and a second Vampire Tomb. Since the Vampire Tomb drops actual items, I may choose to craft this instead of a citizen who only helps to crash the game.

By the way, if you guys can craft extra Witchy Alpaca, it seems like a pretty great item? It only happened once, but I got a multiple drop of Rope, Wool, Prime Cut, Purple Petal, and I think Spellbound Dew. If I knew it dropped Rope in advance, I wouldn't have spent this entire event crafting it up to 109 in the Workshop... But yeah, this Alpaca drops many useful items, I think it's my favorite after Aetas.
    Uninstalled Castle Story, my account is no longer active. Sorry to all the people who added me - I know I really appreciated having reliable neighbors, I feel bad that I'm no longer one of them. May the rest of you active players not fall into traps that demolish your Gems.

Thank you to the players who helped out and those who played the game with me. :]

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    The baron said something about selling the teeth that everybody was going to lose after eating all that candy. Strange.
    No mention of where the headless horseman came from. That part of the story was a little disjointed. Lol.
    that's REALLLY a bad story. so the headless guy left all these candies for no reason?

the workshop is still open but it does says Craft expires on 10/17 8pm PT for all the animals/deco
    so I'm sure we cannot craft anymore afterthat

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    the workshop is still open but it does says Craft expires on 10/17 8pm PT for all the animals/deco
    so I'm sure we cannot craft anymore afterthat
    Oh, right! The words are there, but I spend so long looking only at the quantity of craft items that I forget sometimes. Thank you! I'll craft the items I want the most and give up on the others.

For the people who really want the items but are out of time, using Gems to speed up is an option. I briefly considered it, but I don't think it will be worth it to me.
    Uninstalled Castle Story, my account is no longer active. Sorry to all the people who added me - I know I really appreciated having reliable neighbors, I feel bad that I'm no longer one of them. May the rest of you active players not fall into traps that demolish your Gems.

Thank you to the players who helped out and those who played the game with me. :]