Page 51 of 66 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/4: Sweet Surprises (Halloween event) | info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I read somewhere that ppl were not able to make more than 4 alpacas plz confirm
    Also is there a limit on goats as well? I don’t want to start and not able to place them on board

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    You must have at least 1 Cabbage Pop in your inventory.
    There are 4 cabbage pops in my inventory!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ULBRETSIM View Post
    There are 4 cabbage pops in my inventory!
    Are you at Sweet Surprises Part 6, Goal 3? Do you have at least 1 of each required material in the inventory?
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Are you at Sweet Surprises Part 6, Goal 3? Do you have at least 1 of each required material in the inventory?
    I have 10 Lumin pops, 5 Spellbound pops and 4 Cabbage pops in my inventory and I am definitely at Part 6.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3073.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	101.6 KB 
ID:	47899
    Having wasted so much time at this stage I will not now have time to complete the last 4 parts so shall have to give up. Very disappointing.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by monsville13 View Post
    Another day of visiting community members collecting treat bags that still no pet BAT. ugh!!!!!
    Ditto on this. So frustrating.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by candylou36 View Post
    The Magic forge drops are horriable. You need 20 pops from them and I have been at it for 2 days and only have 9 so far. I have not gotten a bat either and kind of dissapoined. I did get a trade ticket yay for me. The event is fun but wish the drops were better.
    It gets even worse once you’ve collected 10 of them.... I went from 30% to about 10% starting this morning
    No Gems For Runes!

Fashion Designer
    Must be the luck of posting in the forum, but yesterday I received a bat from the trick or treat bag. First special prize ever from one of the daily side goals since the beginning of these maybe 3 or 4 events ago. Hoping for good drops.
    Last edited by ladlasse; 10-16-18 at 04:43 AM.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    It gets even worse once you’ve collected 10 of them.... I went from 30% to about 10% starting this morning
    Oh boy that doesn’t sound promising just started on forge and so far nothing on two collections... not looking good to be able to finish. Was hoping for bat but no on that too. Last drop on treat bag was for pop I was already maxed out on and no longer need. Bleh. This event kinda of a bust for me

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ULBRETSIM View Post
    I have 10 Lumin pops, 5 Spellbound pops and 4 Cabbage pops in my inventory and I am definitely at Part 6.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3073.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	101.6 KB 
ID:	47899
    Having wasted so much time at this stage I will not now have time to complete the last 4 parts so shall have to give up. Very disappointing.
    Do you have a plain vanilla Hatchery? If not, sell one and revert to a plain vanilla. Then harvest from it and get a Cabbage Pop dropping from it. I had the problem with the Potion Shop not triggering the pop drop and unlocking the craft.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    I'm so tired of the game resetting every time I get something good, more than coins, uninstalled and reinstalled several times🔪( didn't effect level nor the reset.). It did not change the two pop ups for installing new game opening when I'm tapping on items and it's like a double tap then I lose gems......so flipping angry.......Storm8 ignoring remarks again. Would have installed the new game that Pops up every minute or two or every time i visit a neighbor, in the first couple of days if wanted new game but another way they can relieve us of our hard earned gems.