Page 5 of 66 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/4: Sweet Surprises (Halloween event) | info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    After crafling the broom, this is the next goal. I gotta wait until tomorrow to continue?
    Attachment 47722
    So we can expect the remaining 9 goals to be staggered to start one per day over the next 10 days. I think we can still collect/make the first-third candies while we wait, which will be great with the 2-hour timer on the second candy.

Farm Supplier
    Oh man, I was so disappointed that the new brewing pot didn't boil, bubble & wisp, once I started the broom craft! Sad face.

Quote Originally Posted by maridadi View Post
    So we can expect the remaining 9 goals to be staggered to start one per day over the next 10 days. I think we can still collect/make the first-third candies while we wait, which will be great with the 2-hour timer on the second candy.
    Just like a storybook goal...without the storybook... lol
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Do we really know what candies are needed next? I wonder if that was posted yet. I guess I'll go back through the earlier posts to see if I missed that info.

Ok. Requirements in Page 1.

Rhino Keeper
    And hopefully without the timed pressure of having to finish in 10 days flat

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Do we really know what candies are needed next? I wonder if that was posted yet. I guess I'll go back through the earlier posts to see if I missed that info.

After crafting the broom, maybe the jack-o-lantern is most likely next. Just tap the it & you can see the requirements.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6197C147-8573-42E8-9360-504864127152.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	119.4 KB 
ID:	47723
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post

The suspense was ****ing me so I have just gemmed up to skip ahead. Part II has 2 goals. The first auto-completed so I missed it. The second is Find Hot Pepper Pops (X5, I think); Make Sapling Pops X5; Find Glimmerbulb Pops (X5 I think); Trade Candies for a Bar-o-Lantern (5 Hot Pepper Pops, 5 Sapling Pops, 8 Glimmerbulb Pops, 4 hour timer.

The good news is that the haunted broom trade is still available...and so far there is no disclosed max on the number of brooms you can trade

Executive Chef
    After crafting the broom, maybe the jack-o-lantern is most likely next. Just tap the it & you can see the requirements.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6197C147-8573-42E8-9360-504864127152.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	119.4 KB 
ID:	47723
    Yep. Now I know how that first page had all that info! Thanks.

Shibuya was on the ball!!!! Lol.

Rhino Keeper
    The suspense was ****ing me so I have just gemmed up to skip ahead. Part II has 2 goals. The first auto-completed so I missed it. The second is Find Hot Pepper Pops (X5, I think); Make Sapling Pops X5; Find Glimmerbulb Pops (X5 I think); Trade Candies for a Bar-o-Lantern (5 Hot Pepper Pops, 5 Sapling Pops, 8 Glimmerbulb Pops, 4 hour timer.

The good news is that the haunted broom trade is still available...and so far there is no disclosed max on the number of brooms you can trade
    Thanks for this info. Does anyone know what materials are required for the trick or treat adventure?
    Last edited by perry5; 10-04-18 at 07:25 PM.
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Fashion Designer
    Do the stuff still drop and can we still craft the sapling pop in the kitchen?

Page 5 of 66 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast