Page 45 of 66 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/4: Sweet Surprises (Halloween event) | info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I came here to post a similar statement. Monsters everywhere until I need them. Then when I finally get one to spawn (usually after using 35-50 energy) no candy. I decided to concentrate on rock outcroppings this morning because the bat seems to drop every time. Well, no bat but 2 Dire boars and a glimmer golem. NO candy. My next go round I decided on cows and chickens because typically I can't clear them without 6 monsters spawning. I was lucky enough to get 2 fang beasts BUT NO CANDY.

I won't reach the last craft until tomorrow, almost an entire 24 hours late at this rate. I hope I can spawn more than 80 monsters in 4 days otherwise no headless horseman.

I have enjoyed the event. I wasn't planning on participating because the craft items weren't that appealing to me, but I appreciate being able to pay attention to my kingdom AND participate in an event.

The best spawn rate, as mentioned earlier in the forum is the vampire bats from the rock outcroppings. They spawn regularly and always dropped items for me. They do have 15 hits on the counter though.

Rhino Keeper
    So the final prize is a walker that drops nothing??

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I?m sorry about your bad luck, but I can't believe there are still townies buying snake oil liniment from these salesmen.

This ?buy a gift box for a chance at...? thingy has been around since the days of Farm Story 1 and when we were calling S8 Teamlava. It was the same then as it is now, spend real money for a CHANCE at getting some colored pixels. We always hear of players emptying their wallets trying for highly desired, exclusive items but few ever getting them.

It?s good that we want to support the devs in their bid for their next jumbotron, but be prepared to be burned by chance and enjoy it.
    You are so right, I?ve resisted up to this point and shame on me for falling for it this time.

Rhino Keeper
    I don’t understand how we get the Vampire Bat that drops expansion permits, page one lists it at the bottom but doesn’t explain how you get it.

Do you see the bat drop from the bags? Or does it go straight to storage? I always go on a search, but never find him. O_o.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ashanthya View Post
    For those keeping track, my Vampire Tomb just dropped the Haunted Gazebo.
    Mine has dropped coins, then coins and 2 red petals.

Quote Originally Posted by idkat View Post
    The best spawn rate, as mentioned earlier in the forum is the vampire bats from the rock outcroppings. They spawn regularly and always dropped items for me. They do have 15 hits on the counter though.
    I WISH I had a good bat spawn rate...I?m at 9 Dire Boars in a row out of the last 4 rocks 😡

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by neska04 View Post
    I have four ghost chickens, two pigs and will probably make multiples of the pumpkin cabin too; I like how the requirements progress from item to item - stops the event from feeling like endless slog, and gives the option to go back and use up things.
    I like how the requirements progress, too. I also like that regular kingdom tasks help in the timed event.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by msmorg View Post
    I don’t understand how we get the Vampire Bat that drops expansion permits, page one lists it at the bottom but doesn’t explain how you get it.
    The vampire pet that has drops only comes from the treat bags. IMO I think it is probably a very rare chance of getting one. Typical S8 with a chance to drop or win something.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Amore1234567 View Post
    Mine has dropped coins, then coins and 2 red petals.
    Boy am I ever thrilled to report that my Vampire Tomb dropped peppers. Two peppers and a few coins. Woohoo! ☹️