Page 35 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/4: Sweet Surprises (Halloween event) | info on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    Spiritwind, I'm pretty sure I paid $1000 coins for the witchy cauldron. I do not believe I received the witchiest cauldron after goal 1.
    I'm not SW but... We weren't meant to receive a free Witchiest Workshop after Goal 1, it was a mistake. Once s8 saw the mistake the removed it so if players want the second workshop, they have to purchase it with gems.

I've made 3 different things in the potion shop, but nothing is registering as the candy needed for the craft. It showed that item in the goal completed, but the craft is still showing 0/8.

Same problem here. Done between 6 and 10 crafts so far without a result
    Not showing as completed

Fashion Designer
    Slow collection results for the potion shop. I would say 1 every 3 or 4 collections.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I'm not SW but... We weren't meant to receive a free Witchiest Workshop after Goal 1, it was a mistake. Once s8 saw the mistake the removed it so if players want the second workshop, they have to purchase it with gems.
    Thank you, AnnirasSweets - I hadn't checked the forum in a few days as everything was working well, but came back today because the potion shop is misbehaving. I saw SW's response to my original post about tha cauldron and she said it should have been from goal 1. I've now been reading through all the pages and saw that it was a mistake. darn it. Would have been nice to have.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Quote Originally Posted by danzplace View Post
    Slow collection results for the potion shop. I would say 1 every 3 or 4 collections.
    Yep, that's what I experienced in the beginning and then it seemed to slow down to 5 to 6 collections. I'm wondering if the drop rates are based more on time then on the actual number of collections.

Executive Chef
    I've made 3 different things in the potion shop, but nothing is registering as the candy needed for the craft. It showed that item in the goal completed, but the craft is still showing 0/8.
    Have you looked in your inventory to see how many glimmer pops you have?
    Something 's not right. I get maybe 1 pop out of 2 or 3 collections from potion shop.
    I'm making dye.

Rhino Keeper
    I’ve tried 5 times crafting different things in the potion shop, still no glimmer pops, do we just keep trying. Is that how we get them, by crafting things, since I don’t see I can make them.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fabulus12 View Post
    I’ve tried 5 times crafting different things in the potion shop, still no glimmer pops, do we just keep trying. Is that how we get them, by crafting things, since I don’t see I can make them.
    Yes. I've been doing great making yellow dye. I was maxed on dye , but used some to update a level 6 Gothic cottage. I had been hoarding my spellbound beams and blocks.
    I don't understand why it seems to be hard for some players and easier for other players. That is nuts. And so many players are experiencing glitches on these goals. Just doesn't seem right. S8 needs to fix this IMO.

For the Glimmer Pops earned from crafting at the Potion Shop, I?m having an excellent return rate when crafting the Earthen Potion, which only takes 6 minutes to complete. Now let?s hope they don?t go in and change the return ratio on those...

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Yep, that's what I experienced in the beginning and then it seemed to slow down to 5 to 6 collections. I'm wondering if the drop rates are based more on time then on the actual number of collections.
    Well, scratch that theory. I've just had a run of four collections crafting two Earthen Potions and two Living Woods and had a Glimmer Pop drop from each of my Potion Shops. It looks like the drop rate of the Glimmer Pops is completely random.

Oh Well, on with the crafting of the Pumpkin Cottage and more Glimmer Pop collecting for the Vampire Tomb and Witchy Alpaca; will need to craft 16 more over the next two days.