Page 31 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/4: Sweet Surprises (Halloween event) | info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Where is a good place to use up some dye?
    Nevermind, I'll make some witches scent. 1 hour
    Last edited by riverly; 10-10-18 at 11:16 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Potion Shop & Magic Forge will be a ****er for me. I have maxed nearly everything in it! Except some very expensive long craft stuff.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    I have the Gothic Potion Shops...the prompt keeps taking to the market for the original Potion Shop. My Gothic PS is not showing the craft for the pops. Please fix this glitch. I already deleted and downloaded the app...nothing is working....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnisWa View Post
    I have the Gothic Potion Shops...the prompt keeps taking to the market for the original Potion Shop. My Gothic PS is not showing the craft for the pops. Please fix this glitch. I already deleted and downloaded the app...nothing is working....
    The potion shop doesn't have a craft for pops. You just need to make something in the shop. But I can't tell you that the Gothic potion shop works or not.

Executive Chef
    The upgrade to level 7 on Gothic Cottage takes 15 yellow dye.

New Resident
    Waited for fourth green pop from hatchery to progress hit on it had it then surprise surprise it disappeared 😡sometimes this game drives me nuts not spending any more money on it 👎🏻

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, it does, I expected a specific craft was making pops...so, I can make living wood, only takes 15mins...that works well! Thanks Riverly!

Rhino Keeper

I made Eather potion in my Gothic potion shop, it only takes 6 minutes and I have got the new popsicle.

Executive Chef
    Yes, it does, I expected a specific craft was making pops...so, I can make living wood, only takes 15mins...that works well! Thanks Riverly!
    YW. I didn't even think of living wood. Good idea.
    I don't have the option for earthen potion. I must be past that.

Fashion Designer
    Spirit Wind,
    Your post on page one says the pumpkin cottage calls for 3 glimmerbulb pops, ShibuyaCloth’s chart shows 3 spellbound pops. I haven’t opened that goal yet, waiting for potion shop. Thank you for all the time you spend compiling all the information.

I will say, I’m finding this event somewhat refreshing. The variety of elements that are not as energy hungry (so far) is a relief for those lacking Alicorns. Looking ahead, I see it getting harder as becoming more dependent on random drops. Having the “non chapters” reset at 11 am PDT (instead of midnight) is a difference that may be welcomed by some, despised by others.

Once again, a big THANK YOU to all those who gem ahead and post results. This, as well as wonderful neighbors, is what makes Castle Story the enjoyable (even if sometimes frustrating) game I’ve been enjoying for more than 5 1/2 years.