Page 29 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/4: Sweet Surprises (Halloween event) | info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Can you post the one you have? I got this one:
    That is the same one I got. I think the other bat might be from the other quest line

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Can anyone provide exactly how many candies and which are needed for each craft? I am trying to determine if I have enough of certain pops to make extra decor but it?s tough when I don?t know which candle make the pumpkin cottage for example.
    ShibuyaCloth has made a beautiful overview including energy estimate in post 216 https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1544207

Executive Chef
    I gemmed ahead to get to the candy that monsters drop. It says ANY monster. Three monsters gave zero pops. ONLY the Vampire Bat that spawns from rock outcroppings gave me the pops. Maybe it’s a glitch. Anyone else have other monsters drop candy? The bats dropped every time

I just got a pop from a Boar that spawned from the rock outcropping
    Last edited by Galadraal; 10-09-18 at 01:35 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Mithril Pop drops when you make anything in the Magic Forge. Kinda like how the other pops can drop from collecting other buildings.

"A glittering sweet pop. Found from making anything at the Magic Forge."
    Thank you for your response. I did not realize that I would have to craft as many items as I did in the Magic Forge before I would get a Mithril Pop to drop. Clearly this will take a while.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    SW:

Goal 6, Part 2

Visit Hatchery 3 times.

Will post part 3 later for you.
    Part 3 of Goal 6 is:

Find Lumin Pops 10 (clear rocks)

Find Spellbound Pops 2 (from adventures)

Find Cabbage Pops 4 (Visit the hatchery)

Trade Candies for a Pumpkin Goat

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    Part 3 of Goal 6 is:

Find Lumin Pops 10 (clear rocks)

Find Spellbound Pops 2 (from adventures)

Find Cabbage Pops 4 (Visit the hatchery)

Trade Candies for a Pumpkin Goat
    I have run into a problem here. I had previously gotten a Cabbage Pop from a treat bag, so I had enough of them to start crafting my Pumpkin Goat before I collected from hatcheries 3x in Part 2. This meant that by the time I collected from the hatcheries again, I used up my supply of Lumin Pops and Cabbage Pops to craft my Pumpkin goat and now I have to re-collect the pops to finish the goal. Annoying.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Thanks gilachaya for posting goals. I hope I've transferred this info into page 1 correctly. I'll double check the goals as I go through, so keep checking post 2.
    Glad to help. ☺️

Fashion Designer
    Uhm, okay, so I didn't think to change the witch workshop and made 4 brooms before I clued in. 3 hours ago I changed to bar-o-lantern but when I went to check my workshop it says I'm making another BROOM!

Think I should just quit because I'm sooooo far behind.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Just a hint as I've noticed folks being stuck on later quests, check the hints carefully as they tell you where to go to collect your pops and note that they're chance drops so you may need to do a few tries to get them all.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    Uhm, okay, so I didn't think to change the witch workshop and made 4 brooms before I clued in. 3 hours ago I changed to bar-o-lantern but when I went to check my workshop it says I'm making another BROOM!

Think I should just quit because I'm sooooo far behind.
    Are you tapping "Go"? Go will open the craft building, so you want to make sure you tap the craft you want before going in on the craft button. If you're crafting Haunted Broom then it's defaulting because no other selection was made. I hope that helps!