Page 24 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/4: Sweet Surprises (Halloween event) | info on page 1

Banned
    Did someone forget to feed the hampster?

Farm Supplier
    Well, at least it’s nice to know I’m not alone in not being able to get into the game. It says to check my internet connection, but I’m fully connected. Force close does not help.

Rhino Keeper
    It is all s8 games that have the same problem

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    It was a Reward Reward from Sweet Surprises Part I aka the first day. I keep confusing myself on goal numbers and days. Good thing I obsessively write up events so I can easily go back and check... and double check, lol.

Attachment 47760
    Well, I must be blind as a bat, because I checked my inventory 3 times already and I can't find it. I also searched my kingdom in edit-mode, but came up empty. In both kingdoms I'm at part 5. Just to make sure I'm looking for the right pot: the witchy workshop was bought for coins in the market, the witchiest cauldron can be bought for gems and has pumpkins around it. When I put my witchy workshop in storage it shows up under buildings, the witchiest workshop in my first kingdom also shows up under buildings.

The workshop is still available for gems at the market in my second kingdom, but no longer in my first. A real conundrum...Looks like I just didn't receive it (what did cows have to do with anything?).
    Last edited by Andro45; 10-08-18 at 01:48 PM.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    What in the world is going on. it?s happening to me also. Riverly will u check out page 1,part 3, 2 & tell me what that means. Would appreciate it.
    Yep. It reads like you should have an option to gem skip ahead. It's not too clear though how far you can gem ahead without doing the goals. Could be better explained. I think it should be worded differently.

But because the number of gems is increased, it seems like you should be able to skip the goals.

I came to see if it was just me. I guess I’m glad to see it isn’t. We are obviously connected to the internet, since we can all post here.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Fashion Designer
    I was thinking "oh man it's a holiday, no one is at work to fix the outage today!" then realised it's only Thanksgiving in Canada today! Happy Thanksgiving any fellow Canadians!

Executive Chef
    It's a holiday in the US too. Guess the game is taking time off as well.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    Did someone forget to feed the hampster?
    We fed our hamster, but possibly one of his friends is very tired. We're working on rejuvenating all hamster operations as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    I was thinking "oh man it's a holiday, no one is at work to fix the outage today!" then realised it's only Thanksgiving in Canada today! Happy Thanksgiving any fellow Canadians!
    Happy Thanksgiving, Canadian fans!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by babysx1 View Post
    It is all s8 games that have the same problem
    Locked out too. My Restaurant Story 2 is working perfectly so it does't affect all S8 games.