Page 18 of 66 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/4: Sweet Surprises (Halloween event) | info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gilachaya View Post
    Sweet Surprises Part X

Forge anything at the Magic Forge (0/1)

Find Lemon Pops (0/16) (Fight off monsters)
    Find Acer Pops (0/16) (Feed cows, chickens and pigs)
    Find Mithril Pops (0/20)Create at the Magic Forge

Trade Candies for the Headless Horseman

I defeated the Matmosa that from the Prison but did not get a Lemon pop. I sometimes get a Lemon pop when defeating Wild boat (about half the time). When I defeat the bat it always gives a Lemon pop.

Farm Supplier
    I really want a vampire bat. but had no luck so far, the main thing that drops for me is white petals and the hot pepper pops.

Rhino Keeper
    So irritated, twice now I have chopped the bags, gotten a bat (both colors), it immediately resets and no bats, chop again and only pop or nothing. Ugh what is going on?!

Fashion Designer
    New glitch! I’m on vll. Says go to potion shop. I have two gothic ones. Crafted orange dye. It didn’t clear. I went ahead crafted the pumpkin hut, but it still won’t clear. Yes, I closed. Can’tgem passed it and next goal is locked! Guess That’s it for today! Anybody else? It shows thegotic shop for sale under featured. Considered selling one and going back to original. Help!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by swstar View Post
    So irritated, twice now I have chopped the bags, gotten a bat (both colors), it immediately resets and no bats, chop again and only pop or nothing. Ugh what is going on?!
    There are 2 colors of bat? I just got & saw the black with red eyes one.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    I got a golden nugget from a bag

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Yeap, I had already all materials ready, so at 11:01 PT I started crafting. 6 hours wait time. This will chance for part IV as we will chop rocks, so expect 10 minutes delay
    You were right. After chopping rocks and reading the dialogue, it was about 10 minutes. Now 6 hours to go.
    With enough glimmerbulb pops made, I can put away my farmhouses, and I'm done making sugar. Now on to chopping rocks.

Edit: I still need my farmhouses. Glimmerbulb pops still asked for on future goals. Rats. 8?
    Last edited by riverly; 10-07-18 at 12:41 PM. Reason: Glimmerbulb pops not glimmer pops. Why did they have to call them that? Lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    New glitch! I?m on vll. Says go to potion shop. I have two gothic ones. Crafted orange dye. It didn?t clear. I went ahead crafted the pumpkin hut, but it still won?t clear. Yes, I closed. Can?tgem passed it and next goal is locked! Guess That?s it for today! Anybody else? It shows thegotic shop for sale under featured. Considered selling one and going back to original. Help!
    A similar thing happened to me. I had the toadstool potion shop and the goal wouldn?t clear. I sold it and bought the regular potion shop. I did not want to wait until the programmers came back to progress.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    the baron tent prizes thread for oct. Is 3 threads below this one.

Oops...now it's at the top of discussions since shibuyacloth added the pics.

Just scroll back up from here & tap castle story | discussions & you should the threads listed there.
    thank you!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    You were right. After chopping rocks and reading the dialogue, it was about 10 minutes. Now 6 hours to go.
    With enough glimmerbulb pops made, I can put away my farmhouses, and I'm done making sugar. Now on to chopping rocks.

Edit: I still need my farmhouses. Glimmerbulb pops still asked for on future goals. Rats. 8?
    All accounted for, I had to chop 5 rocks to have all the pops. And I have now a few extra as memorial
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...