Page 16 of 66 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/4: Sweet Surprises (Halloween event) | info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I got a Lemon Pop from defeating a fangbeast!!!

For those getting broom sticks....make sure you tap the item...the lantern, cow, chicken before you tap craft. You are not automatically on the craft just because it's open. Hoping that no one is still having problems with the crafts!
    I've only been using the Witchy Workshop & haven't experienced any problems yet.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Host(ess)
    I'm having the same issue. I started crafting the cow and it's telling me that it's crafting another broom.

Thanks to those letting us know what's next.

Nightclub Owner
    Seeing all these posts about the crafting buildings not crafting the correct items has me seven kinds of paranoid! I've started to take screen caps of each and every step of my crafting in the Witch Workshops just in case. Thankfully, I've been lucky enough to not encounter this bug (yet) but I really feel for those that have. It's never a good time when something goes wonky, but it's twice as bad when it's a limited event issue. I hope they get this sorted soon for you guys.

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry to post here and please delete but where can I find a list of the current baron’s tent prizes and what they drop?

Quote Originally Posted by arhoneybee View Post
    Sorry to post here and please delete but where can I find a list of the current baron’s tent prizes and what they drop?
    The baron tent prizes thread for Oct. is 3 threads below this one.

Oops...now it's at the top of discussions since Shibuyacloth added the pics.

Just scroll back up from here & tap Castle Story | Discussions & you should the threads listed there.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks meme, it’s only the witchiest pot for me so it’s in storage now. Mine did not work no matter what picture was selected, unfortunately. It defaults to the broom. Just sharing the caution. Use the coin pot and problem is solved.
    Last edited by danzplace; 10-06-18 at 05:39 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Rhino Keeper
    Who is Gemma? She is kind of familiar, so I think she was part of the storyline before, but I don't remember her role.
    Uninstalled Castle Story, my account is no longer active. Sorry to all the people who added me - I know I really appreciated having reliable neighbors, I feel bad that I'm no longer one of them. May the rest of you active players not fall into traps that demolish your Gems.

Thank you to the players who helped out and those who played the game with me. :]

Quote Originally Posted by danzplace View Post
    Thanks meme, it’s only the witchiest pot for me so it’s in storage now. My did not work no matter what picture was selected, unfortunately. It defaults to the broom. Just sharing the caution. Use the coin pot and problem is solved.
    You're welcome. I would've put it back in storage too...lol