Page 13 of 66 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/4: Sweet Surprises (Halloween event) | info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    The pumpkin glitch happened to me aswell! I got a broom instead... what a complete waste of my dwindling sugar.

Rhino Keeper
    I have the same problem!

Fashion Designer
    Happy to repeat the regular workshop worked for me. Glad the other workshop works for some. Enjoy the weekend.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bellebow View Post
    Having just read danzplace?s comment about the witchy pot making errors, I just checked mine. I know I touched bar o?lantern not haunted broom, and when I click on the witchy pot to see how much time is left, it says it is making a haunted broom! I already have the one broom I made sweeping away, I don?t want two, and now I presumablyhave to make all the necessary pops again, since they?ve been used.
    This happened to me too. Thought I had made a mistake but was sure I hadn't know I know I didn't.

Executive Chef
    I looked at the treats adventure and it’s locked by a goal. Does anyone know when the goal is available? Thanks in advance.

I just checked the first page and it looks like the adventure won’t be needed until the Franken Pig so I guess I need to wait another day. I usually do the adventures around 7:30 or so EST so I need to wait for Pacific time
    Last edited by Galadraal; 10-06-18 at 04:34 AM.

Rhino Keeper

Toadstool Potion shop craft not registering for goal

I am on Sweet Surprise Part VII Craft at the Potion Shop (Craft anything you want)

I crafted 2 orange dye in my Toadstool Potion shop and used runes and gems to speed it up. Neither one of the dyes counted towards the goal. I got 1 glimmer pop from the chopped treat bag and must have received one from the craft but I did not progress with the goal.

I could sell the toadstool potion shop and replace it with a regular potion shop but hopefully will not have to.
    Last edited by gilachaya; 10-06-18 at 07:02 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    I looked at the treats adventure and it’s locked by a goal. Does anyone know when the goal is available? Thanks in advance.

I just checked the first page and it looks like the adventure won’t be needed until the Franken Pig so I guess I need to wait another day. I usually do the adventures around 7:30 or so EST so I need to wait for Pacific time
    Do we know that the adventure will drop the right pop every time? My concern is that it drops only sporadically and will have to be run a few times per pop.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Amore1234567 View Post
    Do we know that the adventure will drop the right pop every time? My concern is that it drops only sporadically and will have to be run a few times per pop.

The adventure dropped the right pop for me each time. The potion shop drop is not guaranteed. It dropped the pop for the first couple of times and then only half the time.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by storiadelcastello View Post
    My bat gave me an earth wisp, kinda disapointed as that wasn?t shown and I have way too many things that drop wisps. I was maxed on lanterns with nowhere to get rid of them! I can now make some more lumin essence as I upgraded my deep mines, any other suggestions for using up Lanterns or wisps would be hugely appreciated. I won?t get all the characters as I will be on holiday for the last two days and it looks like we can?t collect items ahead unless they are used in the current goals. It?s no problem as I don?t want another walker to put in storage. The cow and chicken are cute. Do they drop milk and eggs or are they just decoration.
    I like that we aren?t glued to this event and I have plenty of energy for milk and eggs for trade tokens but it seems that using all these resources for decorations is a waste. Please can we work toward items that drop cool/useful things rather than useless walkers or seasonal decorations.
    The cow dropped prime cut and the chicken dropped eggs. I do not know how many because I am maxed out on prime cut and eggs. The pig dropped 1 bacon.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gilachaya View Post
    I am on Sweet Surprise Part VII Craft at the Potion Shop (Craft anything you want)

I crafted 2 orange dye in my Toadstool Potion shop and used runes and gems to speed it up. Neither one of the dyes counted towards the goal. I got 1 glimmer pop from the chopped treat bag and must have received one from the craft but I did not progress with the goal.

I could sell the toadstool potion shop and replace it with a regular potion shop but hopefully will not have to.
    I sold the toadstool potion shop and did 1 craft. The goal got checked off. Unfortunately I already started the pumpkin cottage craft and now need to get the same items again to complete the next goal.

I wish S8 would consider starting new quests earlier in the week so that the programmers are around in case of issues.

That being said I am enjoying this new quest.