Page 11 of 66 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/4: Sweet Surprises (Halloween event) | info on page 1

Executive Chef
    edit. After force close craft information changed

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Slrasnake1 View Post
    There are the Halloween themed animals but I have plenty of different themed animals from past events sitting in storage.
    I don't consider dressed up animals as anything more than deco because i also have plenty in storage.

Host(ess)
    Having just read danzplace’s comment about the witchy pot making errors, I just checked mine. I know I touched bar o’lantern not haunted broom, and when I click on the witchy pot to see how much time is left, it says it is making a haunted broom! I already have the one broom I made sweeping away, I don’t want two, and now I presumablyhave to make all the necessary pops again, since they’ve been used.

Rhino Keeper
    does the bar-o-lantern have any drops? I will do this event because it seems easy enough but what good are the prizes? I love Halloween stuff, but I was thinking more in terms of a building or something that has different drops. Why no Halloween building?

Just finished the bar-o-lantern and it does not drop anything-it is just a deco
    S8 please remove cap on level

So I see that the second workshop ("The Witchiest Workshop") is listed as a reward from a goal on the first page. Does anyone know which goal? I can only purchase it for gems right now.

Fashion Designer
    SO happy!
    I got an Explorer's Permit in my goody bag.
    I was just thinking I should get something this go around since missing out on the cute bat and goat.
    Good luck and hope everyone gets good treats

Fashion Designer
    Bellebow - So sorry it happened to you too but glad I am not seeing things.

Can someone please confirm the regular pot works for the pumpkin. I have already lost 50 sugar and lots of other resources to get two extra brooms. Otherwise I?ll just sit this one out. Thanks
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Rhino Keeper
    My mistake....deleted.
    Last edited by TeabytheSea3; 10-05-18 at 07:28 PM.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by aurorapayens View Post
    So I see that the second workshop ("The Witchiest Workshop") is listed as a reward from a goal on the first page. Does anyone know which goal? I can only purchase it for gems right now.
    Check your Inventory under buildings, that's where I found mine. I didn't realise I had won it until I was looking for stored cottages 🙂

Quote Originally Posted by skruffi23 View Post
    Check your Inventory under buildings, that's where I found mine. I didn't realise I had won it until I was looking for stored cottages ��
    Unfortunately, it's not in my inventory, under buildings or otherwise. I'm working on crafting the Bar-o-Lantern now, I was just wondering if it was supposed to have shown up already or not, or if it was just showing up for some people and not for others. Thanks for trying to help, though.