Page 52 of 66 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/4: Sweet Surprises (Halloween event) | info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    It gets even worse once you’ve collected 10 of them.... I went from 30% to about 10% starting this morning
    I’m not at 10 and already I’m down at an abysmal percentage.

Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    It gets even worse once you?ve collected 10 of them.... I went from 30% to about 10% starting this morning
    I didn't encounter the decrease in the drop rate. I crafted Longswords all the time in both of my Magic Forges (got rid of my stock of swords through adventuring) and the drop rate was consistent at 50%; one of them would drop a pop and the other wouldn't. I'm now a couple of hours away from collecting my Headless Horseman; the option to craft him immediately disappears from the workshops when you start crafting your first.

The only time there was a difference was when I switched to making Luminous Silver for the night; it dropped a pop from each of the Forges.

Executive Chef
    S8 ~ Which building do I need to sell so I can collect my third Vampire Tomb???

If it's a HARD limit of 2, regardless of what I sell, then:
    1) Why was I able to start the craft for a third Tomb (but now can't collect it cuz it says I'm at my limit)?
    2) Why isn't "Limit 2" clearly stated in the Witchy Workshops? (Like "Limit 1" is for the Headless Horseman)
    3) I'm now seeing reports of a limit of 4 for the Alpaca (also not stated in the Workshops), so now I assume ALL crafts have a low limit but we can't find out what any limit is until we craft one we can't collect???
    4) What's the point of (& why even offer us) a second Witchy Workshop at all (whether free, for coins OR for gems), whereby allowing the opportunity to craft two of the same item at once, when there are such low limits on items that can be crafted there??

The Tomb is the only thing I was excited about crafting multiples --- not for their drops but for the zombies in my H'ween graveyard --- and now I have a third one just sitting in my Witchiest Workshop, taunting me cuz I can't have it!!!
    Collected all the required pops, waited 8 hours for it to craft and now I'm just SOL??
    Please tell me this isn't the case and I just need to sell a farmhouse or something!
    Otherwise-- LAME!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I didn't encounter the decrease in the drop rate. I crafted Longswords all the time in both of my Magic Forges (got rid of my stock of swords through adventuring) and the drop rate was consistent at 50%; one of them would drop a pop and the other wouldn't. I'm now a couple of hours away from collecting my Headless Horseman; the option to craft him immediately disappears from the workshops when you start crafting your first.

The only time there was a difference was when I switched to making Luminous Silver for the night; it dropped a pop from each of the Forges.
    You are lucky the. 5 collections so far today and only one pop.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    Just waiting on crafts to hopefully get my last mithrill pop for the horseman! 3 days of crafting to get 20 of them! In the meantime, I wanted to make a second vampire tomb so have been crafting non stop in the potion shop but not a single glimmer pop! Is it just me? Am I doing something wrong? 
    Anybody? any idea how to get glimmer pops to drop from the potion shop please?

**** never mind! in the usual way, immediately after posting this, collected 2 of them!****

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    S8 ~ Which building do I need to sell so I can collect my third Vampire Tomb???

If it's a HARD limit of 2, regardless of what I sell, then:
    1) Why was I able to start the craft for a third Tomb (but now can't collect it cuz it says I'm at my limit)?
    2) Why isn't "Limit 2" clearly stated in the Witchy Workshops? (Like "Limit 1" is for the Headless Horseman)
    3) I'm now seeing reports of a limit of 4 for the Alpaca (also not stated in the Workshops), so now I assume ALL crafts have a low limit but we can't find out what any limit is until we craft one we can't collect???
    4) What's the point of (& why even offer us) a second Witchy Workshop at all (whether free, for coins OR for gems), whereby allowing the opportunity to craft two of the same item at once, when there are such low limits on items that can be crafted there??

The Tomb is the only thing I was excited about crafting multiples --- not for their drops but for the zombies in my H'ween graveyard --- and now I have a third one just sitting in my Witchiest Workshop, taunting me cuz I can't have it!!!
    Collected all the required pops, waited 8 hours for it to craft and now I'm just SOL??
    Please tell me this isn't the case and I just need to sell a farmhouse or something!
    Otherwise-- LAME!
    This has been fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    Anybody? any idea how to get glimmer pops to drop from the potion shop please?

**** never mind! in the usual way, immediately after posting this, collected 2 of them!****
    Glad it worked out!

Executive Chef
    We have zombies?

Rhino Keeper
    Can S8 please confirm that if I start crafting my last item before the end of the event, I will be able to collect the craft after the end of the event. Since the event ends at 3 am for me and I hope to be sound asleep at that time AND I think I'm going to be collecting pops until the last moment.

I'm trying to figure out what to do in my second kingdom. I have enough pops to craft the witchy alpaca and I'm pretty sure I won't be able to collect 20 mithril pops in one day (let alone 16 lemon pops), so I'm thinking about crafting a second vampire tomb instead. Still not sure if I'll collect enough mithril pops in my first kingdom and I'd rather have a second vampire tomb there as well. Choices, choices.

Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse
    Must be the luck of posting in the forum, but yesterday I received a bat from the trick or treat bag. First special prize ever from one of the daily side goals since the beginning of these maybe 3 or 4 events ago. Hoping for good drops.
    Congrats! You're one of the few. (Still nothing here x2).
    Last edited by Andro45; 10-16-18 at 11:38 AM.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Quote Originally Posted by msmorg View Post
    I don?t understand how we get the Vampire Bat that drops expansion permits, page one lists it at the bottom but doesn?t explain how you get it.
    Expansion permits are exceedingly rare, only ever drops earth wisps for me

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    This has been fixed.
    So, there is no max for vampire tomb now?