Page 59 of 66 FirstFirst ... 949555657585960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/4: Sweet Surprises (Halloween event) | info on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    The headless guy wasn't ever in the story so I have no idea why he was the "big" reward
    At first, I thought he was the one dropping the pops all over but once we found out it was the Tooth Faerie Baron that theory held no water. After the final dialogue, I then just figured that he must be the Candymaker's Ghost that all the 'spooky' stories in the Glimmerwoods were about.... but the back of his card calls him Harold the Headless Horseman as though we're meant to know who Harold is! So all of this is to say that none of my theories panned out in the end and I've no idea who it is!

Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    Anyone know what the headless horsemen drops?
    Sadly, there are no drops because the Headless Horseman is merely a walker.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    Anyone know what the headless horsemen drops?
    He doesn?t drop anything, he is a new character that walks around the kingdom.

Fashion Designer
    Sorry I tried to find an answer but time is running out! I have a 2nd alpaca crafting, will I still be able to collect it after the time is up or should I gem it?

Fashion Designer
    I still have a bundle for sale that includes an assortment of the event pops. The timer expires at 6 pm PT which is the usual time that events have been ending. The Witchy Workshop says the crafts are available to 8 pm PT which is not a typical ending time in CS.

Is the expectation that someone would buy a bundle this late and then gem speed to complete the collection before 8 pm?

I'm also curious whether we will have a Weekday Warrior tonight and whether it will start at the usual 6 pm or at the 8 pm event deadline.

Fashion Designer
    I enjoyed this event:
    *Timely as its close to Halloween.
    *Trick or treating, that was so smart
    *Animals joining in the Halloween festivities and getting all dressed up

I like that we had a choice of slaying any monster, any item in the Potion Shop and any item in the Magic Forge.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    Sorry I tried to find an answer but time is running out! I have a 2nd alpaca crafting, will I still be able to collect it after the time is up or should I gem it?
    There has been no definitive answer on this but the majority think that all crafts should be collected before the timer runs out as that has been the trend of recent events.

I got held up on the way home and missed it by 10 minutes. I had crafted my horseman but got nothing when I collected it. ��

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    There has been no definitive answer on this but the majority think that all crafts should be collected before the timer runs out as that has been the trend of recent events.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mamapuls View Post
    I got held up on the way home and missed it by 10 minutes. I had crafted my horseman but got nothing when I collected it. ��
    Headless Horseman is a walker, check your Town Hall. Deadline to make crafts is 8 pm PST - has not passed deadline yet.

Can i still find the vampire bat in a bag, although the event has ended?

It dropped right now, seems that it's possible...
    Last edited by hiopztj; 10-17-18 at 06:28 PM.

I checked. It doesn’t seem to be there. The quests say expired on mine.

Quote Originally Posted by stormyskater View Post
    Headless Horseman is a walker, check your Town Hall. Deadline to make crafts is 8 pm PST - has not passed deadline yet.