Page 36 of 65 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 648

Thread: Castle Story 10/4: Sweet Surprises (Halloween event) | info on page 1

  1. #351
    Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    10,014
    I'll be able to catch up on goal info in the morning. Real life requires my presence! So thankful there are a few extra days than there are crafts as I'm behind a full day now.

    Thanks for helping each other and big thanks to Elsa being here too.

  2. #352
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    303
    the bags of treats are pretty useless since it's random. keep giving me the useless candy. now than my bottleneck is at the Glimmer Pop

    oh and I haven't gotten the bat from it, but that's ok

  3. #353
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    5,848
    I am on the final part of goal 7 and my pumpkin cottage is still locked. I will not be a happy camper if, after collecting everything I need to trade for the cottage, I cannot complete that part of the goal because of an error that keeps the cottage locked. I hope this is fixed before I get there.

  4. #354
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyjosiah View Post
    Just wondering, what items do players plan to make multiples of? I made multiple Haunted Brooms to get rid of Hot Pepper Pops, but you can't rotate it (animation), so it looks a bit eerie having several out at once doing their cleaning in unison, but maybe that's a good thing for the Halloween theme. I'll need too much Sugar to be able to completely get rid of the Hot Pepper Pops though, so I might have to give up and leave it in my Inventory (reached 200 today ;_; ). I find the Ghost Chicken really cute, so I may make more when I figure out my remaining Pops situation towards the end of the event.
    I?ll definitely make another chicken, cow, pig and goat. My OCD won?t allow me to have an odd number of animals. LOL I?ll just have to find space for them. :-)
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-11-18 at 04:02 PM. Reason: fixed quote only
    ***Storm8 PLEASE change the footprint of the Shadow Lynx to 2X1 just like the Flygers & Direwolves.***

  5. #355
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    2,055
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I am on the final part of goal 7 and my pumpkin cottage is still locked. I will not be a happy camper if, after collecting everything I need to trade for the cottage, I cannot complete that part of the goal because of an error that keeps the cottage locked. I hope this is fixed before I get there.
    I had to uninstall and reinstall my game twice before the cottage craft finally unlocked. I had everything needed, I had completed all the goals but there was a random glitch where the craft was locked for some of us. I hope you don't experience it, but if you do; I recommend trying the uninstall/reinstall.

  6. #356
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    2,055
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyjosiah View Post
    Just wondering, what items do players plan to make multiples of? I made multiple Haunted Brooms to get rid of Hot Pepper Pops, but you can't rotate it (animation), so it looks a bit eerie having several out at once doing their cleaning in unison, but maybe that's a good thing for the Halloween theme. I'll need too much Sugar to be able to completely get rid of the Hot Pepper Pops though, so I might have to give up and leave it in my Inventory (reached 200 today ;_; ). I find the Ghost Chicken really cute, so I may make more when I figure out my remaining Pops situation towards the end of the event.

    I'll definitely make another chicken, cow, pig and goat. My OCD won?t allow me to have an odd number of animals. LOL I?ll just have to find space for them. :-)
    You're not alone! If at all possible in an event, I always craft even numbers of prizes so I've made two of everything so far. I've got loads of animated brooms and even a few jack o lanterns from older Halloween events; so I won't be crafting anymore of the first two prizes. My plan is to make at least 4 of everything useful that has drops but knowing myself I'll just craft as many as I can, lol. While I wait for the adventures to bring back Glimmer Pops, I work on maxing out all the other pops so when I'm ready to craft my extras it'll go much faster.

    I've not been very interested in events lately so I've just been doing the bare minimum needed to complete them. This in turn means that I've stored up a ridiculous amount of energy that I'm all too happy to use on this event. Finally there's an event that I want to use my energy on so I'm going for broke and not holding back!

  7. #357
    Fashion Designer robotparade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    501
    What does the Vampire Tomb drop? Is it worth working for? I have all of the Halloween animals I wanted, and I am not sure I want to burn energy to keep working on this event unless the Tomb is really great.

  8. #358
    Just sharing a tip that pops have a chance to drop as extra loot from buildings. If you're on the quests that ask you to visit a craft biulding, you can complete any craft and the pops will have a chance to drop from there. There aren't any crafts specifically for the pops.

    If you have are on a quest and an item you're asked to craft is locked by goal, you may need to collect a pop first!

  9. #359
    Deleted thank you - I read Elsas post and it resolved it
    Last edited by mistycarrie; 10-11-18 at 12:45 PM.

  10. #360
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    You're not alone! If at all possible in an event, I always craft even numbers of prizes so I've made two of everything so far. I've got loads of animated brooms and even a few jack o lanterns from older Halloween events; so I won't be crafting anymore of the first two prizes. My plan is to make at least 4 of everything useful that has drops but knowing myself I'll just craft as many as I can, lol. While I wait for the adventures to bring back Glimmer Pops, I work on maxing out all the other pops so when I'm ready to craft my extras it'll go much faster.

    I've not been very interested in events lately so I've just been doing the bare minimum needed to complete them. This in turn means that I've stored up a ridiculous amount of energy that I'm all too happy to use on this event. Finally there's an event that I want to use my energy on so I'm going for broke and not holding back!
    Awesome! I’m glad you’re excited about the game again!
    ***Storm8 PLEASE change the footprint of the Shadow Lynx to 2X1 just like the Flygers & Direwolves.***

Page 36 of 65 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •