Page 55 of 66 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/4: Sweet Surprises (Halloween event) | info on page 1

4.5 days collecting religiously every 1-2hrs and im still 17/20 mithril pops short .first time ive not completed event��

I've got to the last step and when I try crafting the headless horseman it says it's locked by goal and yet I've collected everything required. What's happening? Anybody else have this problem?

I can't craft the headless horseman. I've collected everything required however it still says it's locked by goal. Anyone else gave this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by streetchat View Post
    I can't craft the headless horseman. I've collected everything required however it still says it's locked by goal. Anyone else gave this problem?
    You are lucky you got this far. I have only reached the pumpkin goat, have all the items needed and it says locked by goal. The suggestions I have been given to solve the problem have not worked so I guess I'm finished. Very disappointing.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by streetchat View Post
    I was able to make the horseman but this morning when it was finished, nothing happened and it?s not even showing up anymore as the last option. It?s like it never happened or was even there. It?s just gone. I looked in inventory and force closed but nothing.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mommy1951 View Post
    I was able to make the horseman but this morning when it was finished, nothing happened and it?s not even showing up anymore as the last option. It?s like it never happened or was even there. It?s just gone. I looked in inventory and force closed but nothing.
    Well Duh! Never mind I found him just wandering around the kingdom!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ULBRETSIM View Post
    You are lucky you got this far. I have only reached the pumpkin goat, have all the items needed and it says locked by goal. The suggestions I have been given to solve the problem have not worked so I guess I'm finished. Very disappointing.
    Have you reported it to Support?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Glimmerless View Post
    Players who have collected the Headless Horseman and completed the event, were you guys able to continue crafting other items in the Witchy Workshop afterwards, or did it become unusable? I wonder if anyone at S8 can confirm if the workshops will work post-event.

While waiting each day to see which random Pops I would get from the Bag of Treats, I became rather passive in regards to crafting and I might not be able to finish making the items I want within the event's timer. Oops. I was in a mad rush to make the items yesterday, and I might end up choosing between the Headless Horseman and a second Vampire Tomb. Since the Vampire Tomb drops actual items, I may choose to craft this instead of a citizen who only helps to crash the game.

By the way, if you guys can craft extra Witchy Alpaca, it seems like a pretty great item? It only happened once, but I got a multiple drop of Rope, Wool, Prime Cut, Purple Petal, and I think Spellbound Dew. If I knew it dropped Rope in advance, I wouldn't have spent this entire event crafting it up to 109 in the Workshop... But yeah, this Alpaca drops many useful items, I think it's my favorite after Aetas.
    Yes, you can craft after finishing the headless horseman. I?ve crafted an extra pig, alpaca and tomb.

Farm Supplier
    Another day, no bat!!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    No BAT.... ****! Only thing I wanted.. oh well... another loss..

Anyone can help with ideas for my last craft? Another witchy alpakka? (Have two) or vampire tomb (only crafted one..) or cottage? (Only one of these also)... I am not going to finish this event as I don?t want the final prize - and as a message to s8 that I didn?t like that the BAT was not the final crafting prize! ......