Page 12 of 66 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/4: Sweet Surprises (Halloween event) | info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aurorapayens View Post
    Unfortunately, it's not in my inventory, under buildings or otherwise. I'm working on crafting the Bar-o-Lantern now, I was just wondering if it was supposed to have shown up already or not, or if it was just showing up for some people and not for others. Thanks for trying to help, though.
    It was from one of the first goals

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    It was from one of the first goals
    Guess I'm not getting one then. Ah, well. If the crafts are the same as those in the first workshop, it won't make much difference anyway. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by danzplace View Post
    Bellebow - So sorry it happened to you too but glad I am not seeing things.

Can someone please confirm the regular pot works for the pumpkin. I have already lost 50 sugar and lots of other resources to get two extra brooms. Otherwise I?ll just sit this one out. Thanks
    I crafted the Bar-o-Lantern from the regular Witchy Workshop. I feel terrible for you, I'd be so disheartened if that waste of resources happened to me. I hope this issue gets fixed.

-

There is a lot of downtime for me in this event, but rather than having extra Energy, I end up using it all up in harvesting Sugar Cane. The Vineyard Horse (4 hours) and Dark Unicorn (8 hours) have decent Sugar drops for me in these times of Sugar shortage while the Royal Exchange that used to give me 1-2 Sugar suddenly gives me amazing odds of 2 Flours, haha.
    Uninstalled Castle Story, my account is no longer active. Sorry to all the people who added me - I know I really appreciated having reliable neighbors, I feel bad that I'm no longer one of them. May the rest of you active players not fall into traps that demolish your Gems.

Thank you to the players who helped out and those who played the game with me. :]

Quote Originally Posted by danzplace View Post
    Bellebow - So sorry it happened to you too but glad I am not seeing things.

Can someone please confirm the regular pot works for the pumpkin. I have already lost 50 sugar and lots of other resources to get two extra brooms. Otherwise I?ll just sit this one out. Thanks
    This happened to me too. Has anyone confirmed the "Witchy Workshop" is making the pumpkin? "The Witchiest Workshop" is definitely only making brooms.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LiriTanglethorn View Post
    This happened to me too. Has anyone confirmed the "Witchy Workshop" is making the pumpkin? "The Witchiest Workshop" is definitely only making brooms.
    Both of my Witch Workshops produced the Bar-o-Lantern so it seems to be a random glitch. This is a real shame and I hope that SW or another Mod gets this flagged over to the team but I worry because it's the weekend and we all know how that usually affects these issues getting attention.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Both of my Witch Workshops produced the Bar-o-Lantern so it seems to be a random glitch. This is a real shame and I hope that SW or another Mod gets this flagged over to the team but I worry because it's the weekend and we all know how that usually affects these issues getting attention.
    Thank you! My regular one now says it's making the pumpkin.

My bat gave me an earth wisp, kinda disapointed as that wasn’t shown and I have way too many things that drop wisps. I was maxed on lanterns with nowhere to get rid of them! I can now make some more lumin essence as I upgraded my deep mines, any other suggestions for using up Lanterns or wisps would be hugely appreciated. I won’t get all the characters as I will be on holiday for the last two days and it looks like we can’t collect items ahead unless they are used in the current goals. It’s no problem as I don’t want another walker to put in storage. The cow and chicken are cute. Do they drop milk and eggs or are they just decoration.
    I like that we aren’t glued to this event and I have plenty of energy for milk and eggs for trade tokens but it seems that using all these resources for decorations is a waste. Please can we work toward items that drop cool/useful things rather than useless walkers or seasonal decorations.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by storiadelcastello View Post
    My bat gave me an earth wisp, kinda disapointed as that wasn?t shown and I have way too many things that drop wisps. I was maxed on lanterns with nowhere to get rid of them! I can now make some more lumin essence as I upgraded my deep mines, any other suggestions for using up Lanterns or wisps would be hugely appreciated. I won?t get all the characters as I will be on holiday for the last two days and it looks like we can?t collect items ahead unless they are used in the current goals. It?s no problem as I don?t want another walker to put in storage. The cow and chicken are cute. Do they drop milk and eggs or are they just decoration.
    I like that we aren?t glued to this event and I have plenty of energy for milk and eggs for trade tokens but it seems that using all these resources for decorations is a waste. Please can we work toward items that drop cool/useful things rather than useless walkers or seasonal decorations.
    There are couple of things you can do with your lanterns. If you have expansions, you can "give" your lanterns towards that expansion. But you don't need to finish those requirements until you are ready with your money and/or tickets.
    You can also start making enchanted lanterns. That craft is way towards the bottom on the list in your workshop. Warning tho, the wisps are a pain to collect.

I'm not too much into decorating, so I'm not really needing the costumes pets, but since so far they are pretty easy to get, I'm playing along. I guess the big prize here is that vampire bat that has the best drops. I'm hoping I get one from a treat bag. So far I've just gotten black flags and pops.

I'm not to crazy about the walkers either.

Rhino Keeper
    This is disappointing, happened to me as well. Serious sugar shortage in my realm makes it a total bummer! If I had the resources I wouldn?t mind the spare broom. Thanks to those who posted & noted the glitch. Trying to get word to my neighbors.
    Oops, Supposed to reply to Glimmerless up above regarding witch workshop crafting another broom instead of lantern.
    Last edited by PuntaMita; 10-05-18 at 11:39 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Same problem??