Page 7 of 66 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/4: Sweet Surprises (Halloween event) | info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    The 2nd witchy workshop was in my storage. Reward from a goal I think. Wasn't really paying attention. So no need to spend gems for it people.

And that haunted broom is a recycled item. I've got 2 from a previous Halloween goal, different color of course....lol.

Looks like I'll be hoping for these pops to get the headless horseman.
    Attachment 47705

But, of course, goals will have to be finished by crafting some or all of the others.
    I have 24 brooms, now 25. Hope this gets better.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Rhino Keeper
    Okay, so I used gems to skip and finished off today's goal. Here's the lantern

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2018-10-05 at 10.01.20(1).jpeg 
Views:	41 
Size:	28.3 KB 
ID:	47728Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2018-10-05 at 10.01.20.jpeg 
Views:	48 
Size:	27.7 KB 
ID:	47729

I think I'll sit it out until tomorrow to continue with Part III. There's a typo on the notice, which I hope can be corrected.

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2018-10-05 at 09.58.04.jpeg 
Views:	118 
Size:	84.0 KB 
ID:	47730

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by maridadi View Post
    Okay, so I used gems to skip and finished off today's goal. Here's the lantern

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2018-10-05 at 10.01.20(1).jpeg 
Views:	41 
Size:	28.3 KB 
ID:	47728Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2018-10-05 at 10.01.20.jpeg 
Views:	48 
Size:	27.7 KB 
ID:	47729

I think I'll sit it out until tomorrow to continue with Part III. There's a typo on the notice, which I hope can be corrected.

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2018-10-05 at 09.58.04.jpeg 
Views:	118 
Size:	84.0 KB 
ID:	47730
    me too, and now I do not know where to spend my energy? any tip

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    Unfortunately people accepted requests for the expired chest. Hope I didn't already receive all 21!
    Unfortunately I did that with 2 of my neighbours and someone did it with my missing poster for the Sabrina quest line. Thankfully only 5 treat bags are needed, but still s8 not giving us time for normal quests is going to cause this issue time and time again.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Executive Chef
    Got an Explorers Permit in a treat bag! On Halloween itself that would be like a homeowner giving you ?100. Massive treat!
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vitorfelix31 View Post
    me too, and now I do not know where to spend my energy? any tip
    Same here. Think I might skip the next one too, and continue making the sapling treats until I’m maxed for what I need to get through til Sunday evening it’s probably going to be a busy weekend, busy now too, but can dip into game now whereas at the weekend I might not be able to.

Executive Chef
    So, besides the two walkers, are there any prizes that aren't just deco? I'm trying to figure out if it's worth ignoring my kingdom to just decorate for Halloween.

Rhino Keeper
    Hate the random drops from the Treat Bag... Mine gave me 1 pop that you get from buildings and other one gave the pop you get from framing Yesterday I didn’t get anything as both tried to give spellbound dew, which I’m maxed out on...

Reading the posts I did realise that I’ve been lucky with getting treat bags... day one I got 18 so today the goal automatically checked off..
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣

Executive Chef
    I have only gotten the pops and full inventory notification

Executive Chef
    Does anyone know if we can get the various pops before they are needed for the goal? I know the yellow ones come from rock outcroppings but I don’t want to chop them unless I know they will drop and I’m not wasting my energy.

If we can do things before it’s requested, does anyone know where the blue ones come from? We need 20 for the horseman which looks pretty cool.

Page 7 of 66 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast