Page 26 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/4: Sweet Surprises (Halloween event) | info on page 1

What do we need to make the mithril pop in the magic forge?

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    Same. Hey, S8 - help! Timed event, here.
    What do you need? :3

For all of those players that did not get the Witchiest workshop as a reward for Part 1......it was not intended as a reward.

I did not receive one for finishing part 1 so I contacted support [text removed as per forum rules... SW]
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-08-18 at 07:21 PM. Reason: Support comms removed.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    What do you need? :3

Elsa, thanks, I'm able to get on to CS again. Guess it decided that I do have internet, after all.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    Well, I must be blind as a bat, because I checked my inventory 3 times already and I can't find it. I also searched my kingdom in edit-mode, but came up empty. In both kingdoms I'm at part 5. Just to make sure I'm looking for the right pot: the witchy workshop was bought for coins in the market, the witchiest cauldron can be bought for gems and has pumpkins around it. When I put my witchy workshop in storage it shows up under buildings, the witchiest workshop in my first kingdom also shows up under buildings.

The workshop is still available for gems at the market in my second kingdom, but no longer in my first. A real conundrum...Looks like I just didn't receive it (what did cows have to do with anything?).
    Oh boy, they've done it again! Apparently the freebie Workshop was given as a goal reward by mistake and once s8 realized this, they took it out of the goals. I guess only players that received theirs before this whoopsie was noticed got the reward and those that finished the goal after have to purchase the Witchiest Workshop for gems.

Good news... there's nothing wrong with your eyes. Bad news... you'll have to spend gems if you want a second workshop in your other kingdom.

Rhino Keeper
    Must say thank you to SpiritWind00 and all the fabulous CS players for posting the steps and providing encouragement. I love reading the Forum, lots of humor and support.

And, I am accepting new neighbors. I don?t tip daily, but I do play daily and reply to requests several times during the day.
    Thanks!

Executive Chef
    I am on Part 10 of the goals. The mithril pop craft is not in my magic forge. Also, the Headless Horseman goal is still locked in the Witchy Workshop. Anyone else having this problem? I have rebooted the game many, many times with no change. What to do?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I am on Part 10 of the goals. The mithril pop craft is not in my magic forge. Also, the Headless Horseman goal is still locked in the Witchy Workshop. Anyone else having this problem? I have rebooted the game many, many times with no change. What to do?
    Can you please flag this in the Bugs Forum (although it looks like Elsa is checking in thread which is fabulous!).

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    extract
    Quote Originally Posted by cntrygirl1970 View Post
    For all of those players that did not get the Witchiest workshop as a reward for Part 1......it was not intended as a reward.
    Please note that this was a glitch that was fixed shortly after release. Thank you cntrygirl for posting this update. I've updated page 1 with this info too.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Glimmerless View Post

My game keeps crashing immediately after opening the app. I have enough time for maybe 5-6 clicks before it closes on me. I tried putting away my walkers to see if it would help. Just wondering if anyone else is having game-crashing problems?
    Yes, I am crashing a lot. I put away all my walkers and a lot of things that can be clicked on. Also, I try to not leave monsters out. And if you move from one side of your kingdom to another-go slowly. And if you visit neighbors, try to visit neighbors with the lowest rank so there is less to load.