Page 63 of 66 FirstFirst ... 13535960616263646566 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/4: Sweet Surprises (Halloween event) | info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    So it was just the headless horseman you couldn’t collect after the event finished? But all other crafts could be collect fine after the event?

I just collected my pumpkin goat a minute ago (decided to make an extra), so still working for collections up to now at least!

New Resident
    So I was very disappointed when I woke up this morning and even though I crafted the headless horseman, it didnt appear. I thought it was a glitch until I came on here and several others were complaining of the same thing. I worked hard to get the last prize and I know others did as well. I hope Castle Story can fix it but I doubt that they will....

Rhino Keeper
    And no headless horseman for me.

The drops from the potion shop were so rubbish that I spent ages on the earlier stages and I had a lot of pops still to get from the forge yesterday, so I decided not to use gems for another walker - even though this one was a nice idea. Disappointing. And I'm sorry for the people who lost out by losing the horseman that was being crafted when the event ended.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostyFinn View Post
    Well, I am a total idiot! In most past events, you were always able to craft your item and as long as the craft began before the end of the event, you could collect your item. So what did I do? Followed that. Gemmed the last candy needed, spent 112 gems, I might add and then set my horseman to brew. Now I am reading here that it was a total waste.

I am so upset. I really wanted him. Had I known that rules were changed, I would have not spent the gems, or spent more to get him done. Now I have nothing. No more gems, no headless walker.
    ME TOO! I am so disappointed with Storm8. I started my horseman with 40 minutes left in the event. Hours after the event ended my workshop said that the horseman was brewing.

It was just plain cruel to allow me to believe that the horseman was still obtainable.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I started a craft just before the timer ended, wanted to test the hypothesis. Just collected my craft without issues. Item now safly on display.
    Wow, you were lucky! I started crafting about 40 minutes before the event ended. The workshop said that a horseman was being crafted. This morning I clicked and it look d like I got the horseman but nope ... nothing in the town square.

Rhino Keeper
    The event ended at 6pm but the craft didn’t expire till 8pm so there were 2hrs post event that existed as a window of hope. So if a person began the horseman craft by no later than 2pm, (6hr craft) he could be collected after the event was technically over with safety.

So essential I wasted a whole day yesterday trying to get my mithril pops in time. And should have made it, I did everything possible on my end, besides gemming (shouldn’t have to) so the fault is not on my end. Plain and simple the pops were not dropping. 20 pops isn’t a small number! And it is an even bigger number when try after try no pops are rewarded for crafting items. This was repeated with the potion shops and the hatchery!! I appreciate something a little different, but I am so tired of random drops and luck deciding who is a winner and who is a loser

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    Wow, you were lucky! I started crafting about 40 minutes before the event ended. The workshop said that a horseman was being crafted. This morning I clicked and it look d like I got the horseman but nope ... nothing in the town square.
    I crafted my 5th Alpaca. I had the Horseman since a few days.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Banned
    So is Storm8 going to try and give us a update or there is no update on the Headless Horseman?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Hi everyone, we're looking into this!
    Thank you Elsa, we just want what we?ve worked (& paid) for 😘