Page 21 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/4: Sweet Surprises (Halloween event) | info on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by Silvernomiko View Post
    I know others posted where you can get sugar, but I looked it up in the hub and wanted to share the info, for ease of access:

Sugar
    Crafted: Kitchen and Winter bakery, 15 minutes - 5 sugarcane
    Found: Sir Pigglesworth, egg and dairy trade, pergola, Harvest Pergola, New Year's Horse (Baron's tent), Reindeer Horse (Baron's tent), Flower Power Horse, Aanpa the Satyr, Alicolt, Witch Alicolt, Tunnel of Love, Kissing Booth, Jousting Steed, Ostara the Satyr, Lucky Clydesdale, Sir Daisy, Judgment Gray, Barrister's Bakery, Pfefferknot Pony, Grateful Alpaca, Vineyard horse, Giles (gnome horse), Spring clydesdale, Spring steed, Donkey, Horse carriage, Dark Unicorn, Armored Dark Unicorn
    Don't forget Ivy's Bakery.

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    I am so happy that I have the cooking camp. I have always wished that they would bring back the winter bakery. I think I only missed out on it by a few months.
    I missed the original event, but I feel very lucky that I got the Winter Bakery when it was on sale earlier this year, I think. I have been using my Winter Bakery all of the time since buying it , and for this event - making sugar is a must!

Rhino Keeper
    Abou to give up,. My date 10/8 time 12 am. Trying to get to the ghost chicken. Don’t see anything about skipping the cow and buying gems to skip. Do u have to buy the cow to move forward? Must have missed something.
    Last edited by purrdue5; 10-08-18 at 09:19 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Actually I did not find a second Witchy Cauldron. I found a Brewing Cauldron and an Ivy?s Cauldron, neither of which will work for this event. I do not see a second Witchy cauldron. I have the one I bought with coins.

Host(ess)

A glitch on the Chicken ?

Is there a glitch on the chicken. I made one and the goal did not finish . Do we need to make two? So bummed. My goal just will not finish. So I cannot move on to the next goal.
    Last edited by quakingaspenca; 10-08-18 at 10:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    Abou to give up,. My date 10/8 time 12 am. Trying to get to the ghost chicken. Don?t see anything about skipping the cow and buying gems to skip. Do u have to buy the cow to move forward? Must have missed something.
    The option to skip with gems is in the goal book listing for this event "Continue to Sweet Surprises." The Kingdom Goals book is in the upper left hand corner of your screen.

Wow... I gemmed ahead to get the adventure started today since it was 4 hours long. I just collected & Thurston said Gemma came back with loads of candy! Well, no she didn't Thurston! It was 1 lonely spellbound pop!

If she came back with loads, that adventure should've dropped at least 3 pops...maybe a variety but including the 1 needed for the Franken pig.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    I messed up and started a 22 hour adventure this morning. Not gemming to finish! Hope I will still have plenty of time and my drops will be good.

Rhino Keeper
    I. Have the goal book left up in the corner but there is no option that you mentioned. Could I have a glitch? Thanks for trying to help. All it says is Sweet surprises part 3 ???
    Last edited by purrdue5; 10-08-18 at 11:25 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    my bat has orange eyes and kind of dark gray colored. I had no idea there are two colors.
    Can you post the one you have? I got this one:
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    I messed up and started a 22 hour adventure this morning. Not gemming to finish! Hope I will still have plenty of time and my drops will be good.
    Same. I'm going to hit a bunch of rocks and maybe aim for a second cow if I feel like keeping on with the sugar.