Page 50 of 66 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/4: Sweet Surprises (Halloween event) | info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    [QUOTE=Amore1234567;1545335]

I have two tombs and have gotten tomato?s and red petals (once) besides coins. :-(
    I did get an expansion permit from one of my treat bags. Also, my witchy alpaca gave me spellbound dew and rope.

My tomb has given me strawberries (twice) and chili peppers. Somewhat like the vampire cow from several years ago, think RED.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ULBRETSIM View Post
    I have reached level VI and have all the items required to craft the goat but the goal is still locked. I have forced closed the game but it didn't help.Attachment 47887 Can someone sort this out please. Many thanks.
    You must have at least 1 Cabbage Pop in your inventory.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queens15 View Post
    I have chopped 5 full rocks and no sign of a bat, so 100 energy used for nothing except what drops normally from the rock. I have tried forced turning off my iPad 3 times, but nothing changes so I am totally stuck on Level V111. Is this normal please?
    Make sure of three things. First - You need to be at the point in the quest where it tells you to go defeat a bat. Sorry, I don't remember the exact wording. Second - Be sure you haven't already spawned a beast somewhere else in your kingdom. That is usually my problem. Third - Make sure you are chopping the rock outcropping. My bat spawn ratio from rock outcropping was very high.

Rhino Keeper
    I wanted another pumpkin cabin but there is no way I’m going to fool with trying to get 8 pops from the stupid potion shop.

Rhino Keeper
    It’s not so bad - you might be able to collect the 8 pops at your pace once you’ve finished the tomb and alpaca. Waiting on the mithril pops from the forge takes a while, so there’s some time to collect and make doubles of other things

Quote Originally Posted by Amore1234567 View Post
    Just a note here:

As a lower level player (33), my number of required pops is the same as the original note by SpiritWind until you get to the Vampire tomb (3/3/3), Witchy Alpaca (4/4/4) and Headless Horseman (5/5/5).

Considering the amount of work those sapling pops create (esp if you only have 2 kitchens), I think that lower level players shouldn?t get discouraged if it takes them extra time to complete those pops.

Also, doing the food trades helped gain items needed for the simple feasts (and having the Guardsman dogs, in my case, I had a few already...LOVE those dogs!)
    Do you find that the dogs don't give as many feasts as they did when you first purchased them? Also? Were you able to purchase more than 2? I would really love some more!

Quote Originally Posted by tromalyt View Post
    I made Eather potion in my Gothic potion shop, it only takes 6 minutes and I have got the new popsicle.
    There are different crafts in the Gothic shops?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cold_ethyl View Post
    There are different crafts in the Gothic shops?
    No, all the Potion Shops have all the same crafts listed and available to craft. The Earthen Potion is the green bottle that was introduced a while back that used to craft Earthen Beams and Blocks to upgrade buildings to level 8 and 9.

Ah! So tired, didn't read "earthen" there! Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Just waiting on crafts to hopefully get my last mithrill pop for the horseman! 3 days of crafting to get 20 of them! In the meantime, I wanted to make a second vampire tomb so have been crafting non stop in the potion shop but not a single glimmer pop! Is it just me? Am I doing something wrong? 