Page 30 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/4: Sweet Surprises (Halloween event) | info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Are you tapping "Go"? Go will open the craft building, so you want to make sure you tap the craft you want before going in on the craft button. If you're crafting Haunted Broom then it's defaulting because no other selection was made. I hope that helps!
    Thanks Elsa. I've been checking and 2 hours ago it said "bar o lantern" so I was totally shocked that it now says "broom".

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    Thanks Elsa. I've been checking and 2 hours ago it said "bar o lantern" so I was totally shocked that it now says "broom".
    I checked and everything on the back-end is good. If you can get screenshots next time you try the craft 1) showing the lantern text and 2) the text changing and either inbox me the links to the image or send them to support and someone will try and figure it out for you.

Farm Supplier
    Ok, crafted the goat. It said it was completed. But it is not in my inventory! I have deleted and reinstalled the site numerous times. My options are only to craft another goat. Totally unacceptable!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Can you please double check if your game reverted back a few seconds and if it's still in your workshop ready again for collection.

Farm Supplier
    It is not. My screen shows that I may craft it again, but there is no indication that I already crafted it. I will need to collect more items to craft it again.

Quote Originally Posted by canyon123rose View Post
    Me too only a single pop from each bag .... nothing like the bat which I really want. Are those special drops coming from the great bags people buy with gems I wonder?
    Same here!!! I really want a bat.

Rhino Keeper
    I like this quest! It?s fun and very neatly done. The Franken Pig is my favorite at the moment, until I get to create the others. I do want a bat also, like other previous events which have a prize achievable only by some - making it rare. I have recently thought that I am not going to focus on getting the bat or not, and be happy with whatever outcome. Because I am sure that one day I?ll be lucky - and although a lot of kingdoms have characters and items that I cannot get, I am happy with it. Because it is more exciting to maybe one, or several times (hopefully), get something special not every player got. 😊
    But also, there could be a ?second? prize for all players not beeing able to get the rarest and best ?first? prize! .... just some thoughts

Same thing happens to me ... apppears you can?t craft ahead

Quote Originally Posted by sleepymama2122 View Post
    Same here!!! I really want a bat.
    So today I got a luminous pop and a hot pepper pop from my treat bags. Hardly worth the effort. I’m usually pretty lucky in these quests but I guess not this time.

Rhino Keeper
    Took a chance & bought a Sweet Treat bag with gems--and got the Vampire Bat! Yay!!!!