Page 28 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/4: Sweet Surprises (Halloween event) | info on page 1

New Resident
    Back in the game now but have another issue....before I lost connection last night I began crafting the chicken which was complete this morning so I placed it on my board and I received the prompt to proceed to the next goal. I have started the trick or treat adventure but the pig is still showing locked. Is this the correct behavior?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by canyon123rose View Post
    Me too only a single pop from each bag .... nothing like the bat which I really want. Are those special drops coming from the great bags people buy with gems I wonder?
    I've only chopped the freebie Treat Bags from the daily goals and I found the bat in one, it's just a totally random drop unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Utonak View Post
    Back in the game now but have another issue....before I lost connection last night I began crafting the chicken which was complete this morning so I placed it on my board and I received the prompt to proceed to the next goal. I have started the trick or treat adventure but the pig is still showing locked. Is this the correct behavior?
    There are 3 goals in Part 5, I couldn't craft my Franken Pig until the final goal, after I went through the dialogue that pops up once I collected from the adventure.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I've only chopped the freebie Treat Bags from the daily goals and I found the bat in one, it's just a totally random drop unfortunately.

There are 3 goals in Part 5, I couldn't craft my Franken Pig until the final goal, after I went through the dialogue that pops up once I collected from the adventure.
    Thank you!

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Amore1234567 View Post
    Just a note here:

As a lower level player (33), my number of required pops is the same as the original note by SpiritWind until you get to the Vampire tomb (3/3/3), Witchy Alpaca (4/4/4) and Headless Horseman (5/5/5).

Considering the amount of work those sapling pops create (esp if you only have 2 kitchens), I think that lower level players shouldn?t get discouraged if it takes them extra time to complete those pops.

Also, doing the food trades helped gain items needed for the simple feasts (and having the Guardsman dogs, in my case, I had a few already...LOVE those dogs!)
    This is more than 'just a note' lol This is valuable info. I was worried if I'd be able to make all those items in my smaller kingdom so this is such good news for a lot of people. Hopefully I'm classed as lower level at level 35.
    Thank you for taking the time to post this, and thanks to all others who help here too.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I am on Part 10 of the goals. The mithril pop craft is not in my magic forge. Also, the Headless Horseman goal is still locked in the Witchy Workshop. Anyone else having this problem? I have rebooted the game many, many times with no change. What to do?
    Mithril Pop drops when you make anything in the Magic Forge. Kinda like how the other pops can drop from collecting other buildings.

"A glittering sweet pop. Found from making anything at the Magic Forge."

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by canyon123rose View Post
    Me too only a single pop from each bag .... nothing like the bat which I really want. Are those special drops coming from the great bags people buy with gems I wonder?
    The drops from treat bags have been a bit underwhelming for me so far...water, iron, glimmer dust, that sort of stuff, along with one pop. I'm a cheapskate and won't buy bags.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

SW:

Goal 6, Part 2

Visit Hatchery 3 times.

Will post part 3 later for you.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Nothing but candy in my sweets bags but I did get a rainbow pot from something-not sure what-I think one of the fire flies or the wisp. So sorry that I was not paying attention. Just going along collecting things ans checked my inventory to see how much sugar I had and there it was in my inventory. So watch for those I guess��
    S8 please remove cap on level

Executive Chef
    Can anyone provide exactly how many candies and which are needed for each craft? I am trying to determine if I have enough of certain pops to make extra decor but it?s tough when I don?t know which candle make the pumpkin cottage for example.

Rhino Keeper
    You can tap on the locked ones and see which candies you need for each one