Page 49 of 66 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/4: Sweet Surprises (Halloween event) | info on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    It's energy draining, but buy rocks. Smashing them should mostly spawn bats, though you'll get the odd dire boar. Bats seem to be a guaranteed drop, so worth the effort. When you get to feeding animals, feed pigs as they have th he highest rate.

My bottleneck was the potion shop. The rest has been ok. I've enjoyed the variety and it was even fun. But I'd like to raise a grumble that this will be the third or fourth event in a row where the really good prize is a random drop, not the main prize earned. This is very off putting.
    Thanks that worked!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mcb397 View Post
    I got a Haunted Spire my first drop from the Tomb.
    Lucky!

I have two tombs and have gotten tomato?s and red petals (once) besides coins. :-(
    I did get an expansion permit from one of my treat bags. Also, my witchy alpaca gave me spellbound dew and rope.

I love the idea someone had about the Baron Fairy as a prize that drops ice cream and cake etc!!!! S8...PLEASE! (Maybe for Valentine?s Day???)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    YES!!!!!! THIS!!!!!! we want to earn to good prizes, not have to depend on luck!!!
    Another day of visiting community members collecting treat bags that still no pet BAT. ugh!!!!!

I have reached level VI and have all the items required to craft the goat but the goal is still locked. I have forced closed the game but it didn't help.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	116.9 KB 
ID:	47887 Can someone sort this out please. Many thanks.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ULBRETSIM View Post
    I have reached level VI and have all the items required to craft the goat but the goal is still locked. I have forced closed the game but it didn't help.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	116.9 KB 
ID:	47887 Can someone sort this out please. Many thanks.
    This happened to me but on the Pumpkin Cottage step and it only opened after I uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice.

I have chopped 5 full rocks and no sign of a bat, so 100 energy used for nothing except what drops normally from the rock. I have tried forced turning off my iPad 3 times, but nothing changes so I am totally stuck on Level V111. Is this normal please?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by msmorg View Post
    Wow 30 gems for a treat bag and I get 3glimmer pops, no bat. Mistake.
    Thanks for the note msmorg. I got one that I had apparently maxed out on, so no drop. It is a gamble, eh. Pay no attention to any one who might sermonize to us about our gambling; we're adults & we can take it....game playing adults, but adults just the same!

On a happier note, did get a trade ticket from one! So good luck, maybe next time will be a winner. :-)

Rhino Keeper
    It's great that this event is a bit more varied than a lot we've done recently and not constantly more of the same. But there are some things that aren't so good!
    - the potion workshop drops are awful and it gets so boring when it drops nothing time after time. I've already used gems a couple of times, but I'm not sure I'll do this again.
    - my game as slowed down and it freezes or jumps back a lot- so it's impossible to drop in and do some quick collections when I can snatch a few minutes in the middle of the day. It's annoying to lose things you've collected on too
    - I'd pretty much given up visiting neighbours if they are at a high level - the game crashes so often when I go on visits. So the community visits for this event are a bit of a pain as I can guarantee that the game will crash at least a couple of times when I'm doing the 10 visits, even when I try to find the lowest level player to visit.
    - And I'm not loving the prizes - though I did just get a trade ticket from a sweet bag.

Farm Supplier
    The Magic forge drops are horriable. You need 20 pops from them and I have been at it for 2 days and only have 9 so far. I have not gotten a bat either and kind of dissapoined. I did get a trade ticket yay for me. The event is fun but wish the drops were better.

Rhino Keeper
    I got a haunted path and a haunted carriage from the vampire tomb. Waiting for the witchy alpaca to finish. Then it's onward for the headless horseman. Hearing about the drops doesn't make me very positive. Looks maybe I won't get him. In my second kingdom I'm a little behind, because the drops from the hatcheries were very bad and the potion shop is stingy as well.

No bat in either kingdom.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil