Page 58 of 66 FirstFirst ... 848545556575859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/4: Sweet Surprises (Halloween event) | info on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by LyonLorio View Post
    I been working non stop but my forge is not giving me any thing like several times in a row and on 3 of my games I?m not going to make it in time on the last gift. Also my potion shop was slow too ����������������
    Forge is very disappointing. I tried various crafts.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by woodlandlady View Post
    Can i assume that as long as we start the craft for the horseman before 8pm PST, that's ok, and not that it has to be completed by then?....
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    Would like to know this as well. I did see people say the last few events haven’t worked this way, though they used to in the past. I’m still trying we may both really disappointed later today...
    SpiritWind replied to this question earlier in the thread (Post #527) :

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Recent events have been programmed that you must COLLECT before the event concludes.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    I did covered that the counter was not working for the monster fighting pops. Now that I don't need more of these, it is!
    So I am not the only one that is not getting any of the pops from monsters? I have been fighting them for 2 days and I have gone through 100's of energy with no pops! This is typical S8!

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=Glimmerless;1545695]Thanks for letting me know!

I?m sorry so many of you are having problems, I found this quest to be an easier one for me, many of the past recent ones I wasn?t able to complete, I?m still trying to find Sabina, but I enjoyed this one, lots of variety, and I liked the fact that each day presented a new goal. I like many of you don?t like to buy gems and for this one I didn?t need to do it. I crafted things with the smallest amount of time, granted I didn?t get what I need3d each time but I?d rather waste 30 minutes of waiting for nothing than 2 or 3 hours. I also used the troll pit for monsters and the wisp flowers which I need anyway for Sabina.

My only complaint is the way it ended, very aprubtly, and the reward really has nothing to do with the storyline of the event.

But all in all I finished it , with no purchases , first one in a long time !!!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    If your Headless Horseman craft is locked, please collect another Mithril Pop to unlock it.

Rhino Keeper
    I finished on my main kingdom; I did like how the previous crafts remained open and gave a chance to use up extra pops. I also liked that the pops mainly dropped thru using crafting buildings and other game play, rather than having to dedicate crafting buildings to making event items. No bat, but for me, not an issue: I have not usually been lucky with those random drops, so low expectations��

Fashion Designer
    I finished this morning.... while the headless horseman walker looks pretty cool, I don't think it was worth all of the work involved. I would have rather just bought it for like 100 gems and received the bat as the final craft instead of this random treat nonsense which I once again did not win. I think I have only won the random chest drop once and that was the ornery goat, which has been lackluster, dropping one permit and one trade ticket since I've had it.
    No Gems For Runes!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Recent events have been programmed that you must COLLECT before the event concludes.
    Well poo! I still need 5 more Mithral pops despite collecting from the forge every hour on the hour since 6 am....they just aren’t dropping from the 1 hour crafts. Only 3 hours left so I’m done.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

New Resident
    It would be cool if the headless horseman storyline continues in tomorrow's quest

Fashion Designer
    Anyone know what the headless horsemen drops?
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery